Pleban Girls Party - Thank god it's Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

Yeah. That's the only good part. I spent the day going to the dentist and the hairdresser. And as I was about to get my hair done this afternoon, I decided I'd done too much and needed to cancel my plans to go out tonight. :(

I'm sorry you had to cancel your plans. It's no fun when you have to stay in instead of going out.

Hi girls! Ah just call me Kat :) makes it easier! ;)

I don't think so Jo, nice to meet you too! handshakes all round!!

Was just looking at photos and videos of Bono in Africa. :cool:

Edit: After eating most of the blue corn chips I bought yesterday and saying "gee, these aren't salty," I finally saw the words "No Salt Added" on the bag. D'oh! :huh:

Last edited:
Aren't they great? So are the photos in the Pleba thread ...

although one or two people keep insisting we shouldn't drool over him now because he's in Africa on serious business. Whatever.

jobob said:
Aren't they great? So are the photos in the Pleba thread ...

although one or two people keep insisting we shouldn't drool over him now because he's in Africa on serious business. Whatever.

Oh, please! The fact that he's hawt doesn't take away from the seriousness of his mission.

This site should offer something for everyone, including those of us who want to :drool: over the handsomeness of these men!!!

Diane L said:

Not to mention the EDUN hoodie, complete with Bono sleeves!

Oh, the Bonosleeves ... :giggle:

When I was a kid, I had Joannesleeves -- I'm tall with long arms, so my sleeves were always too short for me. I'm surprised whenever I buy something and the sleeves meet my wrists! :wink:

Oh, pretty much the same.

Work's been stressful, but I'm getting by there. I wish I were feeling better this weekend so I could do some things around here and get out and see people. I'm hoping to be able to get out tomorrow, though.

Did I tell you that my dream job has been outsourced? H.W. Wilson had a consumer magazine article abstracting dept. in Cambridge, MA, but when expanding there was too expensive, they moved the department to Dublin!!! And from what the reps there told me at the library conference I just attended, they only hire Irish nationals. :madspit:

No! This means they could hire Bono, but not you? :wink:

Edit to say: So much for my thinking I was in a field which was fairly immune from outsourcing. :|

Hi Drea!!! :hug: :wave:

Jo, they can't outsource public librarians or others who actually work in the libraries. It's the more sciency jobs they conceivably can outsource, like cataloging, abstracting, indexing...all the things I want to do!!! Dealing with pain-in-the-:censored: patrons...those jobs will stay here!!!!

Diane L said:
Jo, they can't outsource public librarians or others who actually work in the libraries. It's the more sciency jobs they conceivably can outsource, like cataloging, abstracting, indexing...all the things I want to do!!! Dealing with pain-in-the-:censored: patrons...those jobs will stay here!!!!

Well, yeah, they can't send the actual libraries overseas ... :hmm:

But they certainly can and will try to send tech services to other English-speaking countries, can't they? :madspit:

OMG, I'm listening to "Saturday Night at the 80's," and they're playing a Paula Abdul song ... the memories ... I think my younger brother actually bought this CD ... :lol:

5.gif

Oh, SG ... :hug:

I'm stil not feeling so hot myself.

More interesting radio listening this evening: Leos -- my sign -- are supposedly the best drivers. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom