Pleban Girls Party - Thank god it's Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Mine are coming up :sigh:

Ruff, we meet up just before the anniversary of our first meet up :drool:

:cute: aww, we can toast our anniversary! i am still trying to sort out my italy travel...the ferry schedules are sooo unreliable and for some reason i expected this year to be different. it looks like i have to be back in ireland the day and night of june 10th in order to meet up with my group on the 11th.

i'm going with an overnight train, which should work. anyway, i'm really excited! just taught my last class yesterday :dance: :dance:

well at least now i may have more people to go
to the shows with :D
around here it is all Pearl Jam
no one wants to spend the big bucks to see any
other band ... :(

WildHoney said:

But i thought you liked it when i was dirty :sexywink:

:drool:

Molly, i just got off the phone with someone on his way to a Pearl Jam show in Ohio. i like them, but wouldn't drive to see them. i'm totally bummed i'm missing snow patrol's whole damn tour. timing is terrible.

Diane L said:

You had the year of years, that's how you made it through. You can look back on that year all of your life...the places you saw, the friends you made...and you will never regret all the fun you had.

I do very much regret not having made it to the Dec. 4 show, which sounded like it was THE show of shows. Next time...!!!

i now :sad:

I'll be coming to NY next tour :drool:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

Same here! :sad: :madwife:

did you get the new CD yet? i downloaded it right after the Grey's Anatomy finale, when I heard that song at the end...it reminded me that their new stuff was due out. it's delish :heart: i love that band SO much!

ruffian said:

:cute: aww, we can toast our anniversary! i am still trying to sort out my italy travel...the ferry schedules are sooo unreliable and for some reason i expected this year to be different. it looks like i have to be back in ireland the day and night of june 10th in order to meet up with my group on the 11th.

i'm going with an overnight train, which should work. anyway, i'm really excited! just taught my last class yesterday :dance: :dance:

Last class :drool: :drool:

i can't wait to see you

Must make some plans....sightseeing maybe :shifty:

ruffian said:

did you get the new CD yet? i downloaded it right after the Grey's Anatomy finale, when I heard that song at the end...it reminded me that their new stuff was due out. it's delish :heart: i love that band SO much!

I had it like a month ago. :shifty: But of course I bought it when it came out in stores too!! It's so great. :love: They are awesome. :drool:

Grey's Anatomy music :bow: They played Snow Patrol in both parts of the finale :lol:

ruffian said:

:drool:

Molly, i just got off the phone with someone on his way to a Pearl Jam show in Ohio. i like them, but wouldn't drive to see them. i'm totally bummed i'm missing snow patrol's whole damn tour. timing is terrible.

i like em too
but having lived in seattle since the early 90s
well the charm has worn off a wee bit
although eddie vedder was in my dream last night
odd that :D

Diane L said:

You had the year of years, that's how you made it through. You can look back on that year all of your life...the places you saw, the friends you made...and you will never regret all the fun you had.

I do very much regret not having made it to the Dec. 4 show, which sounded like it was THE show of shows. Next time...!!!

:up: well-said. it was definitely the most memorable year of my life, and i guess you just put aside exhaustion and the expense, and never question why an adult woman is sleeping:
a) with her face pressed against the sidewalk
b) on the sidewalk with her face pressed near some strangers back/ass/shoulder
c) in a hotel room bed with anywhere from 1-5 other U2 fans who were strangers until hours ago!

:lol:

ah, glory days.

sami0201 said:
I had it like a month ago. :shifty: But of course I bought it when it came out in stores too!! It's so great. :love: They are awesome. :drool:[/B][/QUOTE]

:ohmy:

[/B][/QUOTE]Grey's Anatomy music :bow: They played Snow Patrol in both parts of the finale :lol: [/B][/QUOTE]

i got turned on to the Weepies through both the soundtrack to Grey's Anatomy and listening to an inteview with Gary from Snow Patrol who mentioned he loved them.

ruffian said:

:up: well-said. it was definitely the most memorable year of my life, and i guess you just put aside exhaustion and the expense, and never question why an adult woman is sleeping:
a) with her face pressed against the sidewalk
b) on the sidewalk with her face pressed near some strangers back/ass/shoulder
c) in a hotel room bed with anywhere from 1-5 other U2 fans who were strangers until hours ago!

:lol:

ah, glory days.

Don't forget to add in all weathers to a & b

ruffian said:

i got turned on to the Weepies through both the soundtrack to Grey's Anatomy and listening to an inteview with Gary from Snow Patrol who mentioned he loved them.

I've never heard of them :hmm:

Gary's other "band" called The Reindeer Section is really good too. :love: I found out about them when Grey's used the song You Are My Joy in the background and I knew it was his voice, but I found out that it wasn't Snow Patrol!

WildHoney said:

Don't forget to add in all weathers to a & b

god, having to shake snow off my sleeping back in Salt Lake City (that night I was sooo sick, Alli took over for me and we tag-teamed that night, it was so cold) and then sweltering in Phoenix and Chicago!

sami0201 said:

I've never heard of them :hmm:

Gary's other "band" called The Reindeer Section is really good too. :love: I found out about them when Grey's used the song You Are My Joy in the background and I knew it was his voice, but I found out that it wasn't Snow Patrol!

OMG, he has another band???? :hyper: i'll have to check it out, thanks!

*runs off to iTunes*

ok, i'll be back a bit later girls. going music shopping and then i think i'm going to nap :reject: i'm such a slug!

:wave:

Diane L said:
Also the October MSG shows, at which it DID NOT STOP RAINING the entire time that U2 was in town!!!

i went through about three umbrellas--they kept turning inside out and breaking!

ok, going but back later :hug:

Back
Top Bottom