Pleban Girls Party - Thank god it's Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Wild! Can't wait to see your skinny self. I'll try not to tackle you and crush you to death :wink:

Hi Sami :wave:

ruffian said:

That thread is hysterical. A friend of mine has a picture of Edge drunk in her scrapbook--priceless! It's unfortunate someone got their knickers in a twist over that thread. it's all in good fun, and bono's the first to admit his bachus-like tendencies.

I had to re-read that post i orignally thought it said

A friend of mine has a picture of Edge drunk in her scrapbook--priceless! It's unfortunate someone got her knickers in a twist on his head

:lmao:

...and my hangover is my own damn fault. strong drinks/empty stomach= :sick:

i took our graduating seniors out for celebratory drinks, and before that met a colleague for one or two...i should have been more aware, but you're laughing, having fun...and then you're drunk and you don't care! :lol:

Ruff, I agree. As long as Bono doesn't get into his car and mow down people on his way home, it's his business. And anyone who works as hard as he does deserves a little down time with a favorite alcoholic beverage or two.

Besides...he looks so damn adorable when he's plastered! ::drunk: :cute:

Hi Sami!! :hug: :wave:

ruffian said:

i took our graduating seniors out for celebratory drinks, and before that met a colleague for one or two...i should have been more aware, but you're laughing, having fun...and then you're drunk and you don't care! :lol:

chicken noodle soup is meant to be the best
cure for a hangover there is :D
so i have heard

WildHoney said:

I had to re-read that post i orignally thought it said

A friend of mine has a picture of Edge drunk in her scrapbook--priceless! It's unfortunate someone got her knickers in a twist on his head

and that reminds me of Dis! do you remember our conversation about her wearing her rhinestone-studded groupie panties on her head at a show.

OMG that was so freakin' hysterical!

ruffian said:

I better make sure you eat in Dublin... otherwise i can see a reconstruction of this pic with me as Gavin, Jem As Guggi & Ruff as Bono :lmao: :drunk:

Can't insert photo as photo bucket isn't working :madwife:

Molly Bloom said:

chicken noodle soup is meant to be the best
cure for a hangover there is :D
so i have heard

i'm vegetarian, but i've already planned on having Thai soup for dinner. i order the lemongrass soup extra-fiery, and that seems to help with colds, hangovers, tummy troubles, depression, insomnia...

:lol:

So funny you're talking about hangovers...my friends in NY had their junior dinner last night and then they all went to a club in NYC....I got a lot of phone calls at 4-5am :drunk: :lmao:
:shame:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

I better make sure you eat in Dublin... otherwise i can see a reconstruction of this pic with me as Gavin, Jem As Guggi & Ruff as Bono :lmao: :drunk:

Can't insert photo as photo bucket isn't working :madwife:

yeah, i was gonna re-post it here but stupid photobucket is down.

i gotta get in shape for my irish drinking...i'll be an embarrassment to my country (and really, we have enough embarrassments as it is) :wink:

sami0201 said:
Ok I give up I can't find the pic :huh:

So funny you're talking about hangovers...my friends in NY had their junior dinner last night and then they all went to a club in NYC....I got a lot of phone calls at 4-5am :drunk: :lmao:
:shame:
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=159702&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

Is anyone else reliving last year's show schedule? My first was May 18, so on Thursday I was like "I was at the Meadowlands this time last year" all day. Tomorrow is the 1st anniversary of the first MSG show, which was my least favorite of my five...the crowd was off...I think a lot of people were there to be trendy, not for the show. And I had to leave early because of construction on my railroad line! :mad:

ruffian said:

i'm vegetarian, but i've already planned on having Thai soup for dinner. i order the lemongrass soup extra-fiery, and that seems to help with colds, hangovers, tummy troubles, depression, insomnia...

ahh yes well tom ka soup is the best for veggies with hangovers :D
i am mostly veggie, would be all if my doctor didnt scare the crap out of my fiance with all her "you have to eat more meat or you will die earlier because blah blah blah"

ruffian said:

I admire you being a vegetarian, but i need my meat , especially Irish sausage :shifty:

I'll still be on diet when i see you

Last edited:
Diane L said:
Is anyone else reliving last year's show schedule? My first was May 18, so on Thursday I was like "I was at the Meadowlands this time last year" all day. Tomorrow is the 1st anniversary of the first MSG show, which was my least favorite of my five...the crowd was off...I think a lot of people were there to be trendy, not for the show. And I had to leave early because of construction on my railroad line! :mad:

:sad:

i went into a major funk a couple of weeks ago, thinking about the anniversary of the chicago shows. i wasn't sad when it was the anniversary of the opener because i *thought* i was going to hawaii.

looking back, i'm not sure how i survived the year on so little sleep! :crazy:

WildHoney said:

I admire you being a vegetarian, but i need my meat , especially Irish sausage :shity:

I'll still be on diet when i see you

:shame: you dirty, girl, you.

:wink:

Diane L said:

Mine are coming up :sigh:

Ruff, we meet up just before the anniversary of our first meet up :drool:

ruffian said:

:sad:

i went into a major funk a couple of weeks ago, thinking about the anniversary of the chicago shows. i wasn't sad when it was the anniversary of the opener because i *thought* i was going to hawaii.

looking back, i'm not sure how i survived the year on so little sleep! :crazy:

You had the year of years, that's how you made it through. You can look back on that year all of your life...the places you saw, the friends you made...and you will never regret all the fun you had.

I do very much regret not having made it to the Dec. 4 show, which sounded like it was THE show of shows. Next time...!!!

Back
Top Bottom