Pleban Girls' Party - Taking a drive in the dirty rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
I know!! :scream: I tried to reply to your pm the other night but it said your box was full *snort* :wink: Then Jem told me the next day my box was full. :huh: :lol:

Hot boy news? :sexywink:

Full? :huh: Definitely not. It says 50%!

No news yet. I'm seeing him tomorrow night. I'm so nervous! :crazy: :huh: I guess I'll just get really drunk so I'll do whatever the hell I want. :lol: :wink:

sami0201 said:

Full? :huh: Definitely not. It says 50%!

No news yet. I'm seeing him tomorrow night. I'm so nervous! :crazy: :huh: I guess I'll just get really drunk so I'll do whatever the hell I want. :lol: :wink:

Hey Sami! How is New York? Are you in the City?:eyebrow: I hope you're having a great time!

Hi Flybabe :wave:

Sami, mine is sometimes full at 45%...probably because of the sent messages? :huh:

Yes, getting drunk to cure nervousness is the best idea ever. :sexywink: :lmao:

Britt, I'm okay, thanks. I didn't go to school, and spent most of the day in bed. :reject: Hope you're well. :)

U2isthebest said:

Hey Sami! How is New York? Are you in the City?:eyebrow: I hope you're having a great time!

I'm very close to the city, but I'm not going there this time. :)

I really hate to do this, but I have to go to bed. I'm exhausted. :yawn: Goodnight everyone. :hug: :heart:

Wish me luck with hot boy. :wink: I'll fill you in tomorrow night.

sami0201 said:

I'm very close to the city, but I'm not going there this time. :)

I really hate to do this, but I have to go to bed. I'm exhausted. :yawn: Goodnight everyone. :hug: :heart:

Wish me luck with hot boy. :wink: I'll fill you in tomorrow night.

That's still awesome!!:drool: Get a good night's sleep! and have fun with the hot boy!:sexywink:

VintagePunk said:
Hi Flybabe :wave:

Sami, mine is sometimes full at 45%...probably because of the sent messages? :huh:

Yes, getting drunk to cure nervousness is the best idea ever. :sexywink: :lmao:

Britt, I'm okay, thanks. I didn't go to school, and spent most of the day in bed. :reject: Hope you're well. :)

I am doing well. Thank you! Don't worry about skipping class! I slept until 3:30 yesterday. I must have been way :yawn: tired. I missed 3 classes. Whoops! I felt a lot better today! It's good to see you're feeling less overwhelmed though!:heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey Brit! And Gnite Flybabe!

:lol:

Suddenly came down with the "flu" eh? Tsk.

:p

So you rescheduled?

I honestly felt like crap today. I got up at 5:30-ish, felt awful, went back to bed around 9:30, and except for getting up for an hour from 11:30 till 12:30 to pick up Sarah, I slept till 3:15 this afternoon. :| My back feels awful again, and I'm exhausted.

Night Sami!! :hug: :kiss:

Night Flybabe :wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Awww :(
Being all stressed and frustrated probably didn't help either.
Are you going to go see Marilyn :)sexywink: )?

I think that probably has something to do with it, too. I feel like I'm being pulled in like 8,000 different directions right now, and I'm not being particularly effective at any of them. :|

I'll see how I am tomorrow, and if I'm no better, maybe give her a call. I'm trying to avoid it, because I don't want to spend the $75 it'll cost.

:bleh: I'm such a downer. :wink:

Hey Thora! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
How are you lovely ladies doing tonight?

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well, VP. :hug:

Thanks. :hug: I'm whining like a big baby, and I'm sure your back's no better. :reject:

btw, congrats on the good interview, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

VintagePunk said:

Thanks. :hug: I'm whining like a big baby, and I'm sure your back's no better. :reject:

btw, congrats on the good interview, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks! :D

I'm feeling a bit grumpy and whiny tonight too. :angry:

:lol:

As far as my back goes, it's okay right now. It has it's good and bad moments, but at the moment I'm not in too much pain.

Britt - my night has been okay. I'm just tired and grumpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom