Pleban Girls' Party - Taking a drive in the dirty rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:
SG, Bri, Britt, anyone else that might be here! :hug:

I'm doing good. Getting ready to watch hockey in a bit. Got my drinks all lined up and ready to go. :lol:

Drinks....:ohmy: Non-alcholic of course:wink: I'm going to bed if I can in a bit. I'm way tired. LOL. Yet I can't sleep :shrug:

Yeah, but I didn't mind taking him to school - I did volunteer for the job after all :wink:

it's that my brother and his wife and kids are coming up for the weekend and my sister and at least the two older nephews are coming over Sunday for cake and ice cream; a lot of company (especially small kids) and the flu do not mix well :no:

plus, I'm a little nervous that someone might try making a bigger than usual deal out of it because of which birthday it is... and my patience is thin because I ache everywhere :crack:

Nope - it's a Friday night, and it's hockey, so it's always the alcohol, baby! :lol:

Okay, that makes me sound like a bit of a lush. Really, I don't drink THAT much, do I?! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Yeah, but I didn't mind taking him to school - I did volunteer for the job after all :wink:

it's that my brother and his wife and kids are coming up for the weekend and my sister and at least the two older nephews are coming over Sunday for cake and ice cream; a lot of company (especially small kids) and the flu do not mix well :no:

plus, I'm a little nervous that someone might try making a bigger than usual deal out of it because of which birthday it is... and my patience is thin because I ache everywhere :crack:

Happy early birthday SG!:rockon: Damn you're young.

Sad_Girl said:

It's your 20th, right? :flirt:

You don't look a day over 19. :kiss:

Aww, maybe you'll be feeling a bit better by Sunday?
Worse comes to worse, you'll be so high on medicine you won't care. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Tell 'em you're *insert your current age* and holding :lol: I seriously considered it for that birthday... but considering how it ended up starting off, I decided to admit my age :wink:

^ :lol: considering it's just family and I'm the youngest of the siblings, I don't think they'll believe me if I say I'm only 29 again :wink:

:shifty: well... :hmm: it might work for a year or two :wink:

adamdarkpi6.jpg

I think Adam has a birthday present for me :shifty:

:reject:

It looked more like it in the smaller version of the pic :lmao:

pay no mind to me I'm delirious :crazy:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
I wonder which of the boys would be the better "nurse".... :hmm:

I would say definitley Adam

Edge would be almost as good, but he might get involved in deep thoughts and lose track of time

Bono - well, he would probably :blahblah: and want to pillow fight and give back rubs and well... :shifty:

and Larry :lmao:

:larry: :| I gave you an aspirin and a kleenex, what more do you need? :grumpy:

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Edge would be almost as good, but he might get involved in deep thoughts and lose track of time

Bono - well, he would probably :blahblah: and want to pillow fight and give back rubs and well... :shifty:

and Larry :lmao:

:larry: :| I gave you an aspirin and a kleenex, what more do you need? :grumpy:

:wink:

:lol: So true! I was definitely going to say Adam as well.

Mmm - I love your birthday wish! :combust: That would definitely be nice to get!

Sad_Girl said:

Bono - well, he would probably :blahblah and want to pillow fight and give back rubs and well... :shifty

and Larry :lmao

:larry :| I gave you an aspirin and a kleenex, what more do you need? :grumpy

:wink

:lmao: @ Larry.
Thats so true!

And I was thinking the same :hmm:
Altho Edgie would be a very close second.

And B would be the one I'd want to snuggle up with. *dreamysigh*
And not just cause I'm partial to him! :lol: He's just the cuddley type. :love:

Bono - well, he would probably :blahblah and want to pillow fight and give back rubs and well... :shifty

Heh, then I'd be faking sick alot....:shifty::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom