Pleban Girls Party - Sweet Sixteen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1) I'm having a yard sale and selling my ex's crap that he has been saying he would pick up for six years now. Revenge will be sweet. :evil:

2) Ruff reminded me today...I have a TON of textbooks I don't need...gonna take them to the used bookstore and sell them on consignment.

I have a couple of ideas up my sleeve ... it will just take awhile to see if they'll pay off. Otherwise I have to depend on my husband :yikes: He's never let me down on money before but it's still enough to give me an ulcer.

VintagePunk said:
1) I'm having a yard sale and selling my ex's crap that he has been saying he would pick up for six years now. Revenge will be sweet. :evil:

2) Ruff reminded me today...I have a TON of textbooks I don't need...gonna take them to the used bookstore and sell them on consignment.

I had a yard sale to sell a bunch of our stuff but I only made $12... we had maybe six people stop :huh:

greeneyedgirl said:
VP, which concert date are you going to? both?

I *think* the way I'm going to do it is to buy tickets in advance for the first show, then pray for a good ticket drop for the second show. I can't see spending all that money to get there, and only going to one show.

bono_gal said:

I sense another Pleban meeting :evil:

Jem! I'm going to blackpool on my birthday yano :D

Yeah, very mature I know, but...i dont care :wink: I'm a big kid at heart :yes:

really :hyper: shame i wouldnt be able to see ya for even a few mins but yourre family wold be like who the hells that ? :lol:

meh who wants to be mature:wink: i spent today havin a drink (coke) with my 2 friends and one of the girls sister came with her friend and they both brought there kids with them and we took them to the park and me and my 2 friends ended up on the swings, the poor kids didnt get a look in :lmao: now thats mature :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

I've heard of it.

It's the only Reality TV I've ever enjoyed (Except now I'm hooked on INXS Rock Star :reject: )

And it's really cool, because over the course of six or eight weeks these teams of two people travel around the world and they have certain challenges they have to get through to get to the finish line of the race... yadda yadda... You have one more year left of school, right? They usually recruit in the spring for a summer race... how'd you like to see the world with me? :flirt: and maybe win $1, 000, 000?

daygloeyes2 said:
I'll be in Toronto! :hyper:

....in spirit. :sigh:

Awe.....Mommy says you can wait up for the girls to come home and tell you all about it, while you go thru all their make-up and clothes and personal things, and take whatever you want....Mommy won't tell.:wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
VP, how is your burn?

Oh, it's totally fine! Still white, which I supposed is sorta a blister, but it's not raised...but it doesn't hurt at all. I had the bandage off all last night, and just put it back on a while ago before I went out.

Sad_Girl said:

It's the only Reality TV I've ever enjoyed (Except now I'm hooked on INXS Rock Star :reject: )

And it's really cool, because over the course of six or eight weeks these teams of two people travel around the world and they have certain challenges they have to get through to get to the finish line of the race... yadda yadda... You have one more year left of school, right? They usually recruit in the spring for a summer race... how'd you like to see the world with me? :flirt: and maybe win $1, 000, 000?

I'd like to see your world. :flirt:

Me on TV? :yikes:

You know Boston Rob? He's from my town. :lol:

Croke 3 is up! :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

LOOOVE that show. In fact, after the blue crack addiction took hold, that's one of two shows that I didn't give up.

Sarah and I would rock at it. We travel very well together...I drive, she navigates...she's okay with heights, I could do the gross eating things...

We have it planned out. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'd like to see your world. :flirt:

Me on TV? :yikes:

You know Boston Rob? He's from my town. :lol:

Oh ... good point ... :tsk: I hated that guy

:lol:

They have all sorts of people on the show, it's why I love it. It's more about finding unique groupings/pairs of people there are always old people and geeks, etc... we can be the freaks! :hyper: And they always look for unique relationships to each other. Sometimes they're brothers or mother and son or married, or friends... think about our story.. 'We never met face to face until the first interview for the show! We met because we both love U2. *Turns to Camera 'You hear that? Bono, Adam, Larry, Edge? WE LOVE YOU!!!" :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
VP, if you don't get tics to the second show, you can hang with me if your still in town.
We are going to stay the 20-22.
I'm not going to a show, just hanging out.

:hmm: Would you and Mr. GG consider doing the ticket drop thing??

Sad_Girl said:

They have all sorts of people on the show, it's why I love it. It's more about finding unique groupings/pairs of people there are always old people and geeks, etc... we can be the freaks! :hyper: And they always look for unique relationships to each other. Sometimes they're brothers or mother and son or married, or friends... think about our story.. 'We never met face to face until the first interview for the show! We met because we both love U2. *Turns to Camera 'You hear that? Bono, Adam, Larry, Edge? WE LOVE YOU!!!" :lol:

What would your caption read?? U2 Lovers? Chat Friends? Complete Strangers Who Bonded over HDs??

:lmao: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

They had all these articles about him and after he got married there was a ton of media in our town. It was so annoying. :tsk:

Or we could just scream "PLEBA!" and watch everyone run away. People would be so scared of us knowing we're PLEBAn's we'd definetly win. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

this show sounds really cool

i wanna see it :scream::sad:

bonoishot said:

really :hyper: shame i wouldnt be able to see ya for even a few mins but yourre family wold be like who the hells that ?

meh who wants to be mature i spent today havin a drink (coke) with my 2 friends and one of the girls sister came with her friend and they both brought there kids with them and we took them to the park and me and my 2 friends ended up on the swings, the poor kids didnt get a look in :lmao: now thats mature

:lmao: Done that before Jem! Swings rock :rockon:

:lol: Could just imagine the look on my dads face if I seen you in blackpool!

Would be good to meet up with ya though Jem :hug: :hug:

bonoishot said:

this show sounds really cool

i wanna see it :scream::sad:

I have a friend in Manchester who has done a lot of travelling and we are just like each other, I mean ridiculously similar personalities, and we were all psyched up to audition ... then we found out you had to be an American citizen :madspit:

in many ways, the show is 'Watch the Americans show the rest of the world what idiots they are' :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom