Pleban Girls Party - Sunday night music club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ARGH! I got booted and the damn site wouldnt' let me back on. BC doesn't like me! :madspit: :wink:

Nighty night Jules :wave: :hug:

Oh man I'm getting the third degree here! :lmao: I left earlier when Mr. Cat was asleep. I woke him up or at least tired to and told him I was going out. Nothing unusal about that just wanted him to know that the kids where napping and I wasn't here in case they woke up. Well just now he comes in and asks why is my arm covered and why do I keep messing with it. Did I get a tattoo this afternoon. We were discussing them this morning. I said no and he doesn't believe me. :laugh: He wants me to take my sweatshirt off and show him to prove it. :lol:

Nighty night SG :hug: Sweet dreams. I'm sure it will all work out tomorrow. :heart:

I'm not tired either which totally sucks. I hate beign wide awake when you shouldn't be. :madspit: At least its still not to late here. :reject:

Russty, I'm hoping that the fact that I've gotten lots of sleep for the past few days :drool: (just at the wrong times :angry: ) will help me be somewhat alert tomorrow, despite the fact that I'll probably only get a few hours tonight. :sigh:

omg...
One group member, to answer the question whether sex infleunces the childs abilities to form new strong attachments, all they did was quote freud and the oedipus complex
wtheck!?

I'm pretty sure there must be some studies out there on adoption and sex :crazy:

VintagePunk said:
There are studies out there on everything. :happy:

:lol:

This must be SO frustrating for you. :( :hug:

I can't believe that's all they wrote. I mean, I almost want to laugh.

I mean, why would you write that when the TA has called Freud a crackhead more times than I can count? :lol:

I can't decide whether I should try and quickly look something up, or just give up and leave it.
:sigh:
I have a headache, and while the paper is decently written, it seems to lack something basic in writing style...where it doesn't quite seem right, but it's hard to figure out what the hell to fix.

Ugh, can I just go to bed, and forget it exsists?

Last edited:
I'm voting for beating whoever wrote that then going to bed and pretending it doesn't exist. :wink: :hug:

VP I hope you can do okay tomorrow or at least get a nap if you have too. I'm back to my stress induced insomina again. For now I'm just going with it and trying not to worry to much. I hate being up all hours of the night sometimes, but there is nothing you can do if you can't shut your brain off. :madspit:

MBS said:

I mean, why would you write that when the TA has called Freud a crackhead more times than I can count? :lol:

:yikes: :yikes: Okay, if the marker has that opinion of Frued, that's not a good sign. Maybe if you used someone who's considered a little more credible, like Erikson?

I'd look for you, but it seems that my library has cut off my online access, for some inexplicable reason. :mad: I have to go talk to them about that on Tuesday.

:hug:

Russty, I either get too much or too little sleep. It seems to be the story of my life. No happy medium. :sigh:

:angry:
I do *not* want to pull an all nighter. I have a stats midterm wednesday morning. :mad:

Omg, I'm going to kill the people who wrote this.
I wouldn't even mind so much if they'd sent it to me yesterday, at least then I'd have more time. :|

Ack! I'm sorry to ramble, but it's either vent hear, or scream in frustration...and that would only wake the neighbours.

Nighty night Tre :hug: :heart:

VP I'm sort of in the same boat. Since I have chronic fatigue I need a ton of sleep. It always seems to be feast or faminine. I've had a hard time sleeping this last week so probably this coming week I'll eventually crash and burn and sleep like the dead for a few days. :drool: Sleeep is gooooodddd! <best Homer Simpson voice>

Night Tre :hug:

Bri, if it's that stressful, and you have other things to concentrate on this week, I'd just edit for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and clarity. :(

Russty, Sarah was off from last Monday till tomorrow, so most days I really had no reason to get up early. And the temptation to snuggle back under the blankets and just daydream (i've been doing that a lot, lately :shifty: ) was just too great to resist. :lol: But instead of just daydreaming, I'd go back to sleep, and kind of drift in and out of sleep-dreams. Had a few interesting ones. :lol:

reading always does it for me, especially if it's tedious stuff or something I'm not really interested in.

I'll be up for a while - usually do some work on Sunday evenings to get ready for Mondays :|

Hi Lilia :wave: :hug:

Sorry I fell asleep on the keyboard. :wink: :giggle: Really the baby woke up. I'm gonna go snuggle the little monkey for awhile and see if she'll go back to sleep. See you guys later. :wave: :heart: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom