Pleban Girls Party - Sunday night music club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Tre that sounds like my room normally. It sucks trying to sell the house, cuz you have to keep it clean all the time. Its a real pain in the booty.

Hi Bri! :hug: and VP! :hug: :happy sigh: :wink:

Okay I need some help. Celtic cross or Claddagh? Which one? And don't ask why just answer. :wink: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

VP :lol: interesting little battle you're involved with over there

We all just had to go look didn't we. :lol:

I guess we wanted to see who she was having an affair with. :sad:

My red pen is getting a workout tonight :crack: They've sent me a copy of the paper (finally! :angry: ), and it's ok, I guess...but something about the sentences...so many just don't quite seem to sound/flow right.

Sad_Girl said:
I'm hoping to get a Claddagh tattoo, russty :D

VP :lol: interesting little battle you're involved with over there

I wrote something in a thread a few days ago that was very important to me, and pertinent to the thread in question - I've even talked with the person who started the thread about it, a while back. And this punk-ass kid completely dismissed what I had to say. :mad: I let it go at the time, but then when I saw he was doing it to someone else...

I'm so freakin predictable, aren't I? :lol:

Bri it would be the design like whats on the ring. Or sort of a bastarized version of it.

I'm going to get one final tattoo before we leave town. It has to be a really good one to hold me over for a while. But dammit I have so many things I want done I can't decide. But the front runners are another cross. I was thinking one similar to the one thats on the Edun t-shirt. Its a long skinny rough looking cross. Sort of a balance to the intrecite one on my other leg. Or a claddagh down on my lower leg to balance out my St. Bridgets cross. My one leg is so sad, cuz its only got a small little pretty. The other leg got all the love. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I wrote something in a thread a few days ago that was very important to me, and pertinent to the thread in question - I've even talked with the person who started the thread about it, a while back. And this punk-ass kid completely dismissed what I had to say. :mad: I let it go at the time, but then when I saw he was doing it to someone else...

:lol: For Honor was one of the first people I met at interference

back in my DOL days :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: If I'm having an affair, then you're practicing bigamy with the Describe thread :shame:

:lol: :hug:

Besides, mine is only a superficial affair. No emotions involved. It's only sexual. :drool:

:lmao:

:lmao: Damn this is nothing without pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom