Pleban Girls Party - Sunday night music club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:lmao: I hope not! :wink:

A much better way to get endorphins would be to exercise, but we can't do that! :no: :lol:

Hell no! :no: :yikes:

:lol:

Seriously, I think it's because my sleeping has been so messed up, that when I'm really tired (as I seem to be most of the time :crack: ) I might crave it as a source of energy?

Drea said:
Hey VP, how much snow did you guys get? It was snowing most of the day here - winter's made its reappearance :sigh:

We still have just a light dusting, maybe an inch in some places? But it's been windy and cold, so it's been blowing it around a lot, and the salt trucks were out like crazy yesterday...they must have been by my place 20 times. :yikes:

I have to drive to Waterloo tomorrow, and I hear they got dumped on. :mad:

:reject: I've been obsessively checking the weather online to see when it's going to warm up again. :drool:

See you, Sarah :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:reject: I've been obsessively checking the weather online to see when it's going to warm up again. :drool:

Let me save you the trouble, VP: It'll warm up again in about the third week of April, more or less.

Ducks into :reject: so VP can't throw things at her ...

I notice lots of girls 'outing themselves' as Plebans :p

:cute:

It's funny, now there are two groups of Plebans, the first, known only as Plebans. and then there are the Pleban Party Girls :wink:

jobob said:

Let me save you the trouble, VP: It'll warm up again in about the third week of April, more or less.

Ducks into :reject: so VP can't throw things at her ...

Actually, the long-range forecast shows it warming up just after mid-month. :nerd:

< weather geek :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I notice lots of girls 'outing themselves' as Plebans :p

:cute:

It's funny, now there are two groups of Plebans, the first, known only as Plebans. and then there are the Pleban Party Girls :wink:

Where?? :hyper:

I rarely ever go into the general Pleba area anymore...haven't really, since last spring, unless someone points out something over there that I should see. :reject:

Sami :( :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Actually, the long-range forecast shows it warming up just after mid-month. :nerd:

< weather geek :lol:

Is that for southwest Ontario/southeast Michigan? :cool: Nerdishness/geekness pays off, then. Forgive me, VP?

I have family members who :heart: The Weather Channel. One of them is a charter pilot, so he does need to know something about weather patterns.

I go over to the main area for Moobday and RSOC pics... and :ohmy: I haven't checked today (oops!) SG, what's the Moobday topic this week? :wink:

jobob said:

Is that for southwest Ontario/southeast Michigan? :cool: Nerdishness/geekness pays off, then. Forgive me, VP?

I have family members who :heart: The Weather Channel. One of them is a charter pilot, so he does need to know something about weather patterns.

I'm not sure, I've really only checked for my immediate area, although I'd have to assume that because we're latitudinally similar, and most weather systems travel west to east, that it would probably hold true for your area, too.

I can't believe I just admitted that I'm that geeky. :lmao:

I haven't got my Larry album up, so I haven't even looked in like a month, Drea - in fact, I'm just now uploading the last sections of my Adam collection again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom