Pleban Girls Party - Summer Lovin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Targon1991 said:
reply and ask them what the meaning of life is?

*snerk* That would involve opening it, and I've already deleted it *g* Besides, we all know the answer to life, the universe and everything is 42 :wink:

42 :ohmy: So THAT was it all along.

Speaking of spam, be careful what emails you open :grumpy: I got an email today that looked like it was from my bank, but it was a phishing website instead. Anyone else heard of this? They almost got my personal banking info :madwife:

I've heard of that, yeah - but the two I deal with.. one I work for (credit union) and the other's PC Financial, so anything else I just delete ;) The first time I saw one I emailed back saying "I don't have an account with you" and left it at that *g*

Yep, they're sneaky. I called my bank right away and they told me they've been getting a lot of that :shame:

Bye Targon :D :wave:

cant complain, im just happy i got through my freshman year of high school. not that I didnt do well, i did great (not trying to brag, hehe) but i recently moved, and i miss all my friends, the only time i get to see them is in the summer so you know. Targon is my best friend. lol

:yes: Can't wait - I'm working a week later than usual this year :madspit:, compounded by the fact that I already know I'll be on switchboard on Monday :yuck: (I hate switchboard - it's long stretches of boredom interspersed with short periods of craziness.)

Everyone seems to have disappeared tonight - if it was Friday I'd say they were all gone to see POTC, but it's too early even for the midnight showing people to be away...

Back
Top Bottom