Pleban Girls Party - Summer Lovin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ignore my pants they are pajamas, but is this not the coolest shirt ever? I'm kind of obsessed. :lol: The long sleeves are sheer, almost like netting, with designs so it kind of looks like your arm is tattooed.

Last edited:
I'll definitley get another pic of the Tattoo - the disposable camera we used wasn't any good at all - I had pics of my mom's garden on there, too and they turned out crappy :grumpy:

It's healing well, Russty - peeled a little bit and got pretty itchy the last couple of days but it's already a lot better tonight :up:

I love the shirt Sami! :love: Looks cool!

Okay, I'm off to go watch the show. I'll probably be back when it's over, so please don't give it away! :D See you in a bit. :hug:

Russty Cat said:
I just went to the kitchen to get a donut and on the way B said "Oooooo Oooo Ooooo!!!!!" and pointed at the tv. It was a commerical for Greys Anatomy. They are going to be rerunning the first season here on Thursday nights. I swear you would have thought he won the lottery or something. :lmao:

:lmao: :love:

I watched it before, even though I have it on dvd. :reject: :drool:

"Stop looking at me like that!"
"Like what?"
"Like you've seen me naked!"

SG I'm sorry that your pictures didn't come out, that totally sucks. :grumpy: :hug:

I took a great roll of film and I brought it to the store yesterday and they said it was blank. :huh: :sad: I did get some really cute pictures off another roll though.

:hug: You can go to sleep, hon. You can make it through a day for the sake of having the sound on your computer back

and I wouldn't want to make you look like that :yikes: :lol:

Aww and Sami's leaving, Anyway :sad: :wink:

:hug: goodnight Sami, sweet dreams

^ :lol:! :hug:

Take good care of the thread while I'm away kids. :shame:

SG, I'm sooo glad your back! And with something new and shiny! :hyper::heart:

:sad: I'm falling asleep here...

Luv ya girls
Sweet dreams! :hug::heart:

And omg, I can't wait to have my sound back.
Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got till it's gone...

Night ladies!

All right, well the show is over. Hmm. Not what I expected, but I agree with their choice.

Going to go read for a bit then to bed. Goodnight thread! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom