Pleban Girls Party - Summer Lovin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Hi Sami :wave: :hug: Thats one of my absolute favorite songs ever :yes:

:hug: Did I see that you got a new computer?! Congrats! :hyper:

Isn't it just great? :heart: I love everything about it. I have to get a Black Crowes cd one of these days. I've heard the song before, but yesterday someone sang it on the new Rockstar show so I downloaded it. :drool: (not their version, the original one of course)

Hi Sami! :hug:

Russty Cat said:

When I was in Germany 15 years ago I was amazed at how segregated it was still even though the wall was done. It almost becomes a way of life I think in a sense to be so segregated. Its hard to change after things being a certain way for so long.

You've got it totally right Russty. It's hard to change your thinking once you've lived a certain way all your life.

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: I lived mainly in Belfast and did most of my work at Queens. We went to the Bloody Sunday inquiry, and saw so many other incredible things. The people we were able to meet with were so enlightening - everyone from former terrorists to the Prime Ministers. Crazy but awesome times!

We were in Belfast three days and it was very powerful. We met with Sinn Fein ministers and then spent a day at Stormont, where they are still hoping to establish a government. Indeed, craziness. We'll definitely have to talk longer next time we are both around. I'm getting a bit intellecually droopy about now.

Russty I'm so excited for you! :hyper:

I got the rolling stone with PJ on the cover the day I went and got my tattoo done, but it went so fast I didn't get a chance to look through the magazine until later! :lol:

ruffian said:

We were in Belfast three days and it was very powerful. We met with Sinn Fein ministers and then spent a day at Stormont, where they are still hoping to establish a government. Indeed, craziness. We'll definitely have to talk longer next time we are both around. I'm getting a bit intellecually droopy about now.

:lol: No worries. I just get really excited when I can talk to people about my time there. It was just so awesome, and I love hearing what other people think about it all. :)

sami0201 said:

:hug: Did I see that you got a new computer?! Congrats! :hyper:

Isn't it just great? :heart: I love everything about it. I have to get a Black Crowes cd one of these days. I've heard the song before, but yesterday someone sang it on the new Rockstar show so I downloaded it. :drool: (not their version, the original one of course)

I like the woman from Africa on that show...she's hard core!

Ok girls, drugs kicking in so i'm shuffling off to bed. Great to see so many of you in one place--I've missed all of you :heart:

:wave:
i'll be on tomorrow! night!

ThoraSEB said:
Sami, that's an awesome song. I love the Black Crowes, and I really loved Rockstar last night. Looking forward to seeing it in a bit. :drool:

Tommy Lee :love: :drool: Who was your favorite singer?

I didn't realize you watched it, now I know not to spoil it!! :lol:

ruffian said:

oh, awesome!!! you are going to have such an amazing time, and I really hope I see PJ this time around (um, in Hawaii might be nice, with some other Irish boys I've been missing!). Their show in Dublin in August sold out super-fast, so I'm sure their tour is going to be amazing.

Did you read the newish Rolling Stone with them on the cover? it's a good interview. I can send ya mine if you don't have it...

I hope you get to go to the Hawaii show that would be so fabulous! I would just die to see them and U2 on the same bill. :combust: :faint: I'm so excited I try not to think about the shows too much. We have fan club seats so the seats are always awesome. Last year I was in the 10th row dead center. I can't imagine seeing them there two nights in a row. :faint:

Thanks so much Sweetie! I thankfully got a copy. Oddly enough they had one in Costco of all places. :lol: When I saw Ed I couldn't pass up the magazine.

SG I'm so glad you didn't loose a bunch of stuff. That would have even sucked more.

Hi Sami :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty I'm so excited for you! :hyper:

I got the rolling stone with PJ on the cover the day I went and got my tattoo done, but it went so fast I didn't get a chance to look through the magazine until later! :lol:

tattoo???? :hyper: :hyper: ok, MUST hear about this...I'll be back on tomorrow.
:hug:

Goodnight Ruff! :hug:

sami0201 said:

Tommy is awesome! :rockon: Last night I loved Danila, Toby, Patrice and Lukas. They all kicked some serious ass.

Thanks for not spoiling it! :D

ruffian said:

I like the woman from Africa on that show...she's hard core!

Ok girls, drugs kicking in so i'm shuffling off to bed. Great to see so many of you in one place--I've missed all of you :heart:

:wave:
i'll be on tomorrow! night!

She was! :ohmy:

Goodnight Ruff! :hug: :heart:

Good night Ruff :hug: Sweet dreams :heart:

Oooo I found out the other day that India Arie is singing at our little indie theatre here in a few months. My friend and I are going to try to go. :hyper:

sami0201 said:

I know, you and I will have to find somewhere else to discuss it as we watch it together this time around :wink:

I like the one girl with the funky name and the red streaks in her hair :drool:

:hug: good night Ruff! come back and see us soon!

ThoraSEB said:
Goodnight Ruff! :hug:

Tommy is awesome! :rockon: Last night I loved Danila, Toby, Patrice and Lukas. They all kicked some serious ass.

Thanks for not spoiling it! :D

I don't know their names yet. :lol:

I liked the girl who did the Evanescence song, I liked the Australian guy, I liked the girl from Long Island ( :lol: ), I liked one of the other girls too, I can't remember who. :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

I know, you and I will have to find somewhere else to discuss it as we watch it together this time around :wink:

I like the one girl with the funky name and the red streaks in her hair :drool:

:hug: good night Ruff! come back and see us soon!

:lol: :yes:

sami0201 said:

I don't know their names yet. :lol:

I liked the girl who did the Evanescence song, I liked the Australian guy, I liked the girl from Long Island ( :lol: ), I liked one of the other girls too, I can't remember who. :reject:

I've been reading up about them before last night on the Television Without Pity boards and on the Rockstar website, so I'm a bit more familiar with them than I would have been if I had just seen the show last night. :lol:

Evanescence girl is Zayra I think. Toby is the Australian guy. I'm not sure about the others. :lol:

Yeah - he did 'Rebel Yell' and I thought he sucked, but they (judges) loved it :madspit: Meanwhile I didn't think Chris's version of Roxanne was nearly as bad as they seemed to think it was

Sad_Girl said:
Yeah - he did 'Rebel Yell' and I thought he sucked, but they (judges) loved it :madspit: Meanwhile I didn't think Chris's version of Roxanne was nearly as bad as they seemed to think it was

I didn't love him either, but I HATED Roxanne. :shrug:

I just went to the kitchen to get a donut and on the way B said "Oooooo Oooo Ooooo!!!!!" and pointed at the tv. It was a commerical for Greys Anatomy. They are going to be rerunning the first season here on Thursday nights. I swear you would have thought he won the lottery or something. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
I think Toronto boy is a bit of a :censored: :grumpy:

:tsk: What, they found another arrogant TO guy for that show? :tsk: There are nice guys here, honest! (And they can sing too! :lol: Most of them just have their own bands already...)

Back
Top Bottom