Pleban Girls Party - Still crazy after all these years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Mark used to call me 'Babe' all the time - anyone else had ever tried that I would have slugged them, but I loved it when he said it :love: :heart:

funny how that works :lol:

:lol:

don't quote

Hot boy yesterday :drool: he's on the top, his twin brother is on the left (his brother- :combust: )

he's the far left one

Last edited:
Hi Drea and BB! :hug:

Mmm... ordering things online. I've been a good girl, and haven't ordered anything in a while. It's very tempting, that's for sure! There's several things that I want, but have to wait for a few more months.

Hi everyone :hug: :heart: :wave:

SG I have to :lol: cuz I don't go for being called Babe either except when B does it or my girlfriend who calls everyone Babe or Honey. :laugh: The only time B calls me by my real name I know I'm in trouble. :giggle:

How was everyone's day?

ThoraSEB said:

Mmm... ordering things online. I've been a good girl, and haven't ordered anything in a while. It's very tempting, that's for sure! There's several things that I want, but have to wait for a few more months.

I know what you mean keep telling myself that I really don't need it at this moment in time lol. Anyone have a money tree in their yard? :wink:

ThoraSEB said:

Oh, goodness yes it's tempting! I got a new credit line recently, with a much higher limit than the others I've had before - it was so hard not to buy EVERYTHING on my wish list :lmao:

I'm doing all right, thanks for asking. I hope your funk goes away :hug:

ETA: Hi Russty! :hug: :heart:

I know Mark is mad when he calls me 'Lyn' because he knows I HATE it when people call me that

Last edited:
Hi Russty! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, goodness yes it's tempting! I got a new credit line recently, with a much higher limit than the others I've had before - it was so hard not to buy EVERYTHING on my wish list :lmao:

I'm doing all right, thanks for asking. I hope your funk goes away :hug:

I got an increase on my credit limit recently, so the temptation has been bigger than normally lately. :lol: Other than buying a Red t-shirt and a few other things this weekend, I've managed to behave myself somewhat. :lol:

I'm sure my funk will. I've got the hockey game on, and I'm with all you wonderful people, so there's nothing but good times ahead tonight! :love:

Back
Top Bottom