Pleban Girls Party - Still crazy after all these years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

Well more like his parents are going to be out of town so lets have a party kinda thing. But still. And this time we have vowed that there will be physical contact. :shifty: :lmao: I'm sure there will be especially if we're :drunk:

:ohmy: *recalls an old PM* :sexywink:

That's awesome, Fly!! :happy:

sami0201 said:

Well more like his parents are going to be out of town so lets have a party kinda thing. But still. And this time we have vowed that there will be physical contact. :shifty: :lmao: I'm sure there will be especially if we're :drunk:

Yay for physical contact! :lol: :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
I'll share a few pictures, and then shut up :lol:

We met her twice and just....ahhh. Emotions and happy feelings very similar to SG's meeting Adam experience. :heart:

And that's how big my smile was the entire time there. :lol:

:hug: :heart: that's so awesome! I'm so happy for you!

Is that Idina Menzel?

nevermind, already been answered :lol: I should have been keeping up with the thread :wink:

sami0201 said:

*forgets what the old PM said* :lmao:

OH!! Well if it's what I'm thinking, he already asked me (can you say weird?!) and that's not going down next weekend. :lol:

I think that is the same conversation I was recalling :wink:

And I'm glad to hear you're going to be careful to not get in over your head; it's more important than a lot of people think it is when they're in their teens

Yeah - the asking the question straight out thing made me :ohmy: as well, VP :lol:

but, I guess, it's good to communicate and be clear about things so maybe it's a smart way to handle it

VintagePunk said:
But we're on a time limit, for various reasons. It's a very complicated situation. :wink:

:eyebrow:

That comment makes me very nervous :lol:

I have a couple of old friends who were in a rush for certain reasons and they royally screwed their lives up for a long, long time

Hi Thora! :hug: welcome home

Hi again! :hug: I had a wonderful time! Spent lots of money, got pissed drunk, and in general had a blast. I'm so tired now though! :lol:

I hope everyone had a good weekend too!

Argh, I should really force myself back to reading. :sigh: :( I wish I had more time here with you girls!

Nice to touch base again with you all though :hug: If I don't talk to you Sami, have fun in NY! :wink:

Take care everyone! :heart:

See you later Fly! :hug:

We went to the Gap yesterday to see what their Red stock was like, and the entire store was packed with people. It was such a gong show! :lol: Both of us did come away with t-shirts, and my friend also bought a hoodie, so that was good. That was the main thing I wanted to buy, but of course I found a lot more things that I just "had" to have. :lol:

As little as possible, BB :wink: We were mostly sorting through crap in our junk room (c'mon, admit it, everyone has one :shifty: ), throwing out, organizing... :crack:

OMG, my hair was embarassingly HUGE back in the late 80's/early 90's. :ohmy: :reject:

See you Fly, take care! :hug: :heart:

Just a run by posting.... I'm printing out resumes for B and I just had to say hi and I hope everyone had a good weekend.

I'm so jealous that Fly got to see Wicked and meet one of my huge crushes!!!!! :drool: I can totally believe that she is even more gorgeous in person. I'm so happy for you Fly!! :hug: :heart:

:hug: for everyone. I have to go back and watch tv with B. When the kids go to bed in a bit we are going to go in the hot tub for a bit. He leaves in the morning, so for the next few weeks you all will have more of me then you can handle. :wink: Oh let the fun begin. :giggle: See ya tomorrow. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom