Pleban Girls Party...Stiff? Let us lend a hand...a massage & B are the best medicine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, Bri! Wish i'd never opened my mouth now here about any of it, but someone had to make a stand.....:(

Weldy, very often, you can say whatever you like to people in whatever tone you choose, but when people say anything to you, you freak out and go into self-pitying mode. Most people here are nothing but kind to you. You need to learn to keep your emotions in check, and think before you post. I'm truly not trying to pick on you, I'm just hoping you'll learn.

*needed to be said*

starsgoblue said:
You wanna see nasty hair chestedness you should see one of my ex-boyfriends. It looked like a freggin' sweater vest. :|

B's chest hair is much nicer. :wink: He seems to go back and forth between having it and not having it though....:shrug:

EWWW! A sweatervest? *snort* :lmao:

Yes...B's hair seems to...osciallte....in it's presence...

dazzledbylight said:
BTW VP...you've mentioned stats, clinic and s0omething else or other....
oh yeah...pyschology?

So,what is your concetration, then, in school?

I'm finishing my degree in honours psych, in the clinical division. I've just got one dreaded stats paper to finish, and then my thesis.

starsgoblue said:

Oscialation! lol....Maybe he just sheds his winter coat. :wink:

winter coat...that's it! :lmao: ;lmao: :lmao: !!!!!!!

or perhaps we need a student in biology to make sure! :D

wait...I got a 90+ in biology in HS [i was in Art Coleege no sci]

*crooking her finger* waggles come here sign... approaches B with expensive bottle of champaign {if a bribe is needed}..."c'mon darling, gotta check out that pelt of yours..."

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

cool! good luck with the last stats test....have you picked out your thesis theme yet?

Yes, I've started it, and will finish over the summer.
Topic: Perfectionism as a Mediator and Moderator of Attachment and Dysphoria From an Interpersonal Perspective.

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

winter coat...that's it! :lmao: ;lmao: :lmao: !!!!!!!

or perhaps we need a student in biology to make sure! :D

wait...I got a 90+ in biology in HS [i was in Art Coleege no sci]

*crooking her finger* waggles come here sign... approaches B with expensive bottle of champaign {if a bribe is needed}..."c'mon darling, gotta check out that pelt of yours..."
:lmao:

I'm a science geek! :wave:I'm in Bio!! I volunteer to investigate..for the sake of improving the worlds knowledge :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
i think the only word i don't understand is....Dysphoria...tho i know the dys part usually indicates something not good/healthy--yes?

ack...libs gonna close big :hug: s

It's just a fancy-pants word for a milder but more chronic form of depression. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom