Pleban Girls Party...Stiff? Let us lend a hand...a massage & B are the best medicine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly on your side? what on earh does that mean? So, you're going to magically jump thru the comp are you?

~BrightestStar~ said:
Did someone mention mutual massaging? :wink:

I didn't say anything...I'm still full of hot air at the moment.

And I'm offically an attention whore...I guess you were right all along Bri...a postwhore and a attention whore is two unrelated things!

So I'm Lizzie...offical attention whore full of hot air and prissyness!

I'm a bitch! (who's starting to cross the line of trolldom!)

susanp6 said:
Mostly on your side? what on earh does that mean? So, you're going to magically jump thru the comp are you?

I basically start the fights...if that's what you mean. It's all me and only me...You guys just happen to be in the way as bystanders.

And for that...I'm offically sorry. I can get pretty bitchy when need be...and I can act like a two year old spoiled brat.

And no...I'm not that much of a techno geek...or else I would have starting inventing the Time Machine already.

Mucca said:

Well I am willing to share but you girls seemed too preoccupied with B :wink:

Dazzled that's great!! Still nasty and wet over here...our cherry blossoms have turned from a nice pink to a disgusting brown....Have my fingers crossed for some sunshine next week :huh:

smushy rained over too much brown....bleah....
do you get a lot of drizzle & gray skies like seattle??
alought i knw seattle gets warmeer quicker than NYC area...you have already had cherry blossoms..ours'll be up in about....? 3-5 weeks....aaahhhhhh!

oh, as for E.....i get alittle 'edgy' from time to time and would whisper sweet quantum physics equations in his ear! :D only , after you had you way with him :D!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:
Not get beeped? :eyebrow:
You'll meet him! I know ya will :hug:

I see you've been havin naughty dreams? With B?
My fav type :wink:

:laugh:

Beeped = let into the ellipse

I really really really hope I do meet him somehow. I'm not even joking when I say this, I will be realy depressed if I don't. :sad:

Naughty Bono dreams.....:love:

dazzledbylight said:

smushy rained over too much brown....bleah....
do you get a lot of drizzle & gray skies like seattle??
alought i knw seattle gets warmeer quicker than NYC area...you have already had cherry blossoms..ours'll be up in about....? 3-5 weeks....aaahhhhhh!

oh, as for E.....i get alittle 'edgy' from time to time and would whisper sweet quantum physics equations in his ear! :D only , after you had you way with him :D!

We get quite a bit of rain...enough to drench you through and through once in awhile...not fun when you have to walk to school on a street with no sidewalk :no:

We can each take an ear and whisper to him :wink:

starsgoblue said:

Beeped = let into the ellipse

I really really really hope I do meet him somehow. I'm not even joking when I say this, I will be realy depressed if I don't. :sad:

Naughty Bono dreams.....:love:

Ah. ok. That makes sense.

Aww cmon girlie. You're goin to a cajillion shows...and you're determined...you'll meet him. No worries. My fingers are crossed for you. :hug:

Later Mucca :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom