Pleban Girls Party...Stiff? Let us lend a hand...a massage & B are the best medicine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
never heard that term! learn somethin' new on Pleba everyday :D

well i'm gonna answer my email, but i shall return. it's been so nice coming in here tonight :hug:

Any good pix for me to leave on Bri, after such a troublesome time?

Don't feel too great after all that stuff from earlier! :(

Nite ruff&Stars! :wave:

Hope i haven't offended either of you&sorry if i have! :reject:

Thanks VP! :hug: I did indeed get your email, thanks for support!

Much appreciated!

Oh how i long to get back to feeling good again, so can you give me a hand with that Bri? :wink:

Yep another intrusion attempt....

It's the same one. It's called the NetBus Trojan Horse. Can anyone look this up for me? My computer is acting really stupid. And idiotic comcast doesn't want to deal with customers right now... :censored:

Poor Jules :hug:

What do they do?
Back to the two Trojan Horses Back Orifice and Netbus... they both run like a server on your system (a "back door" is opened on an infected PC to make access from outside possible), and with a client they can be accessed by other people, who can then do virtually anything on your system, including deleting files. The difference between Back Orifice and Netbus is that Netbus infects Windows NT as well as 95 and 98. Older versions of Back Orifice are said to be only capable of infecting Windows 95/98, but the new BackOrifice 2000 (or BO2K) appears to be capable of infecting Windows NT systems too. As said before, once a system is infected, the one accessing your PC can do virtually anything, possibly even turning on your microphone and listen to what you are doing!

Last edited:
Thank you! I'm in need of cheering up as things been rather heavy tonite! :( Reckon i should just avoid a certain someone altogethar!

Yer a star, Bri! Also just read that you keep M4P up all nite too!

:giggle:

Hugs to you jules too! Sounds like i'm not the only one suffering!

that really does sound a nightmare about your comp! :hug:

Comments
NetBus worm is an assembly trojan that attempts to infect computers with NetBus. It scans every computer on your subnet (Subnet is the other people connected to the same ISP as you) and tries to take over any existing NetBus servers. Note that this trojan is an open source trojan so it could be modified.
How To Remove
Quick fix: no quick fix programs
Manual removal:

Remove the 666 key in the registry located at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices Which can be done with regedit or any other registry editing program.
Reboot the computer or close SKA.EXE.
Delete the trojan file SKA.EXE in the windows system directory.

Bonoindresslarge.jpg

Hey sweetheart...lets make a deal, hmm?...you take off my dress....and I take off yours....

MMMMMMMMMMMM Yes, please! Only problem is, B.....i'm not wearing a dress!!! :ohmy: :drool:

flyatpiano.jpg

You open yor eyes, still half asleep. Wonder what disturbed you sleep. Clearing the haze, you see him sitting at the piano..humming to himself. You watch him..the way he moves..smiles to himself as he thinks of somthing clever and writes it down. Suddenly he looks up, meets your gaze directly. His gaze is so intense..and he looks you over. You self conciously realize that the strap off your pjs has slipped from your shoulder...he smiles as you go to fix it. He gets up, and walks towards the bed...lsits on the edge, then leans down, kissing your shoulder..then your neck..then your nose..soft touches. "Sleep well, luv?' You smile and nod. He grins wickedly as he leans over you...kissing you hard, before nipping your ear as he whispers gruffly.."Good..cause you're gonna need it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom