Pleban Girls Party - Stay and the night will be enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one time I had just bought my prescription nasal spray (I have really severe environmental allergies) - you have to shake the bottle up before you use it, and this brand new $80+ bottle slipped out of my hand and right into the toilet :scream: :sad: :uhoh:

I'm doing pretty well thanks :) tired and feeling a bit like I'll never get everything done that I want to but that's nothing new :lol:

Sorry to hear you're still sick though :(

Sad_Girl said:
I'm doing pretty well thanks :) tired and feeling a bit like I'll never get everything done that I want to but that's nothing new :lol:

Oh I totally know what you mean by that one!! :hug: Hang in there. It sucks, but all we can do is keep walking...and postponing....and feeling guilty :lol:

DAZZ! LTNS :hug: How've you been??? I'm about to apply for 2 more jobs in NYC! :hyper: and one of them is in Greenwich village. :lol: ain't no party like a greenwich party cuz a greenwich party don't stop!

thanks Dazz! I think the extra :hug: will do just fine :sexywink:

Actually, I think I've been misdiagnosed. I'm gonna try and go to another clinic tomorrow. :lol: I was telling a friend of mine who had wanted to go to pharmacy school the drugs that they gave me, and her response was "um...do you have an STD?" I said "NO! wtf?!" And she said "that is usually a drug they give for"...I don't remember which STD she said...so :lol: I think I need a second opinion.

redhotswami said:

DAZZ! LTNS :hug: How've you been??? I'm about to apply for 2 more jobs in NYC! :hyper: and one of them is in Greenwich village. :lol: ain't no party like a greenwich party cuz a greenwich party don't stop!

:lock: WOOT! :lock: wowNYCjobs!

The University perhaps?

I'mfeelingbeter than last week andthe romie wason her best behavior ESp over the weekend......yesterday to!

mumbling :grumpy: thru my lutter clean-up ,but ALSOdoing more art [one new years res}and even a bitmore exercise [the OTHER res :giggle: ]

and havingmorefunwith mil'ildigicmawra

Last edited:
redhotswami said:
thanks Dazz! I think the extra :hug: will do just fine :sexywink:

Actually, I think I've been misdiagnosed. I'm gonna try and go to another clinic tomorrow. :lol: I was telling a friend of mine who had wanted to go to pharmacy school the drugs that they gave me, and her response was "um...do you have an STD?" I said "NO! wtf?!" And she said "that is usually a drug they give for"...I don't remember which STD she said...so :lol: I think I need a second opinion.

:eek: :eek:

man,THAT's SOMEmisdiagnosise!!!!!!!!:madspit:

yep! there are 2 positions at NYU (they are the same) and one at Borough of Manhattan Community College. I prefer to work at Community Colleges, but we will see. :lol: at this point, I just want a JOB!

Glad you're feeling better :hug:

:lol: isn't it??? I still need to call my parents to tell them I have been diagnosed with an STD...I'm waiting for the opportune moment though.

Yep, it is an antibiotic. And it isn't doing much either! I've been using it for over a week now and getting SICKER! So when I went back, she said "oh no no, it isn't pnemonia. but you just need MORE drugs!" :lol: I think she just likes handing out drugs.

redhotswami said:
:lol: isn't it??? I still need to call my parents to tell them I have been diagnosed with an STD...I'm waiting for the opportune moment though.

Yep, it is an antibiotic. And it isn't doing much either! I've been using it for over a week now and getting SICKER! So when I went back, she said "oh no no, it isn't pnemonia. but you just need MORE drugs!" :lol: I think she just likes handing out drugs.

:yikes: It does sound a bit like she's a pill pusher :lol:

redhotswami said:

why don'tyouwaittillyouGET the SECOND opinionBFEOREyoubring up such a senstive topic!

ISthe Boro colleage on chambers street?

IfsoyoushouldknowJUST in casethere issome
wmotional"trigger"point......it'sonlya fewblocks away fromGroundZero...........

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I see you hauled out some CAPS,SG!
SO glad youfound your file!

:lock:

I'm stuck at the section of the cafe were the puter's arejusttoofsaraway tosee comfortably........so hopefully omorow i'll be back atArt Study --and read emthere..in between weilding the ole Elcetronic-brush! :D:D

BBS :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom