Pleban Girls Party - Staring at the Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back from lunch. I have craploads of work to do though, so I should probably focus on that for while!

:angry: to people who put lots of stupid work on my desk while I'm away. :madwife:

kafrun said:
Wayne - :shame: :tsk: Just do as the woman says.

GG - Whimsical = errr, fun, "fanciful, imaginative and impulsive"

Oh, and just for your viewing pleasure:
996668545_0.jpg

DOOGGGGYYYYYYYYYYY :drool::drool: :combust:

guh...

:corn: *sits and stares*

greeneyedgirl - My doggy loves you too :cute: I know, because my doggy loves EVERYONE :lol:

Thora - :hug:

JanuaryStar said:
Wayne :lol:

Thora - I'm fine thanks (packing for a holiday, leaving tomorrow!), how are you? :hug:

I'm all right. It's so much cooler today than it has been lately, which is sad. I love the hot weather!!

A lot of the work that was put on my desk over my lunch break has been taken away, which is nice. :lol: Somebody had put it there by mistake. I was looking through the papers thinking what the hell am I supposed to do with this?! My co-worker came by just a minute ago to take it back. Yay! I can slack off! :lmao:

:scream: ARGH I'm sorry dis... PLEBA hates me...

I tried to upload some nice neck pics for yer birthday threa.d.. I hit post... *page cannot be found*

I hit back.. everything gone!

tried gain.. *too many images*

hit back, everything GONE!

AAAAARGH :crazy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Never:love:

I knew someone wouldn't be able to resist! :drool:
And you knew it would be me, right? :shh:

I haven't been in my PB account in ages. My goodness (McGuiness), there are some smoking hot pics of B I haven't been paying nearly enough attention to, lately. :combust:

VintagePunk said:

And you knew it would be me, right? :shh:

I haven't been in my PB account in ages. My goodness (McGuiness), there are some smoking hot pics of B I haven't been paying nearly enough attention to, lately. :combust:

As if it would be anyone else. :flirt:

:lol:! I know....this week was the first time in months I've ventured in there...

And stayed quite awhile :shifty:

Ooo...but that doesn't beat the other day, when I was checking out my newly installed winXP...and I was setting the screensave..and it did a slide show of 'my pics'
:faint:

Thank god no one was around :shifty:
The first pic was...highly elevated..*cough*

~BrightestStar~ said:

As if it would be anyone else. :flirt:

:lol:! I know....this week was the first time in months I've ventured in there...

And stayed quite awhile :shifty:

Ooo...but that doesn't beat the other day, when I was checking out my newly installed winXP...and I was setting the screensave..and it did a slide show of 'my pics'
:faint:

Thank god no one was around :shifty:
The first pic was...highly elevated..*cough*

SG's *special edition* wallpaper is still in use on my computer. :shifty:

I miss SG! :scream:

The goal is *always* elevation. :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom