Pleban Girls Party - Staring at the Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: Have you heard any predictions about how big she'll be? Nurses were betting that Sarah would be over 10 lbs when I was in labour, but she turned out to only be 9 lbs 3 ozs.
nope none yet. funny thing is Travis and I were both 7 lb babies

I have people coming up to me all the time saying things like "you are about to pop you must be due any day now. and when I say no I'm not due til sept they ask if I'm having twins :madwife:

I mentioned to Sarah that the first walk was refreshing and I felt energized, and jokingly said we should go for another one.

Apparently, even jokingly mentioning the word "walk" around here isn't a good idea, these days. :|

Gotta run Norton, install the updates and reboot, this IE window thing is driving me nuts. Depending on how successful I am, might check back in a while. :hug:

To all my american Pleba sisters :hug:

Happy 4th July :D
32570900.gif

Hi Wild! :hug: :heart: :kiss:

I'm sorry I missed everyone else. We went for a dinner cruise with friends on our boat. It was so nice out there and the kids had a great time.

Hey Russty! :hug: You still here? That dinner cruise sounds heavenly!

I went to see The Devil Wears Prada tonight. :love: It was great! COBL plays during a scene, so that was really fun to hear and sing along to! :lol:

Guess you're not here. :sad: :lol:

Probably a good thing anyways, cuz I need some good hours of sleep tonight. I've been staying up way too late recently. :)

Goodnight all! :hug:

//melts//

ugh it's even hotter today, but luckily heavy storms are forecasted for tomorrow :hyper:

bought me mother flowers today(her bday ^^) and I got home soaking in sweat...

happy 4th of july to you americans :wink:

Only 74 here, but :yuck: Humid!!!
and cloudy and stormy and just plain blah.
I was gonna sleep in, but Just!Can't!Do!It!

Guess I'll get ready for my next stream of company this wk :giggle:

And how are you Gal?

storm :drool:

just figured it's about 95 F here now... >< can't ... stand... heat....

hopefull it'll storm here tomorrow.. would be much better!

:hyper: our friend from france will come over for a week tomorrow... that'll be his first time in holland! (we met him in france on holidays last year, my sis has been to paris, where he lives, last christmas :) )

ack I need a new bikini in order to go to the beach... >< too hot to buy one now tho... *sigh*

greeneyedgirl said:
I bought two more swim suits.
I really like those tankini things, they look nice on just about anyone.

What part of Holland are you in?

middle... +/- 30 km right from amsterdam.. big city called Almere :)

I want one of those too.. but I want boxers instead of the usual and that's hard to find!

Like boy-shorts?

Luckily, I was able to mix and match my suits. Got print top and solid bottom. Oh, and I got a really pretty wrap (whats that 'p' word for it?) really cheap.
My butt is too round for boy-shorts/boxers :(

:shh: I'm learning french.

greeneyedgirl said:
Like boy-shorts?

Luckily, I was able to mix and match my suits. Got print top and solid bottom. Oh, and I got a really pretty wrap (whats that 'p' word for it?) really cheap.
My butt is too round for boy-shorts/boxers :(

:shh: I'm learning french.

francais? oh trés bien!

well my butt is better for boy-shorts, since it doesn't fit in the normal ones ><
doesn't fit very nice... annoys me.. so I better wear shorts... but they're hard to find with the triangle top...
Ive no clue what the wrap is :wink:

hello to both GG's :wave:

I ought to be cleaning my house or doing laundry or something else useful. But on the Fourth of July? My last day of vacation?

jobob said:
hello to both GG's :wave:

I ought to be cleaning my house or doing laundry or something else useful. But on the Fourth of July? My last day of vacation?

Hi G.. uh Jo :wink:
who needs cleaning or laundry anywayz? enjoy your vacation :wink:

Hello, GG, I don't think we've met. Although I know I've seen you in the regular Pleba threads. :wink:

Well, my apartment needs cleaning and I need clothes. But I will be going out to dinner this afternoon and to Fourth of July fireworks tonight. So I will enjoy the last day of my vacation.

Galeongirl said:

francais? oh trés bien!

well my butt is better for boy-shorts, since it doesn't fit in the normal ones ><
doesn't fit very nice... annoys me.. so I better wear shorts... but they're hard to find with the triangle top...
Ive no clue what the wrap is :wink:

I gotta go for the skirt :giggle:
Francais :D

Back
Top Bottom