Pleban Girls Party - Staring at the Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
*checks out Mucca head to toe like a momma bear*

:hug: How are you Mucca? Having a nice summer?

I'm great! Having a very nice and relaxed summer at home. I'm enjoying not having to cook for myself for a bit :D

How are you GG?

Hey Jez :hug:
How are yah?

:hug: GG
:hug: Mucca
:hug: clone:love:

Although, you should be happy it's not real hugs, it's like really hot here, and I stink :lol: I'd try to tell you how hot, but I'm not good with the whole fahrenheit thing... :reject:
Otherwise I'm fine! :D And you all?

I've been thinking about getting my nose pierced for a couple of months now, and I just found out that our company policy is "visible body piercing should be limited to 2 earrings per ear." :angry: That sucks. I wonder if I could get away with it if it was really tiny. :hmm: I have more than 2 earrings in each ear, and nobody's ever said anything about that.

I hate how they word this: "We ask you to accept these guidelines graciously and in a spirit of oneness. You are valued in the community here at *company* and it is very important that we have harmony on this issue. Thank you for your co-operation in helping to make this policy effective."

:madwife:

Ooh, nose piercing :drool:
I have three piercings in my left ear, and four in my right, and now I actually don't have room for more in my ears. They're weird...:huh: My next piercing is going to be :tongue:

It sucks about the policy, though :angry: I mean, really, who gets offended because someone has a nose piercing today?

JezSnape said:
Ooh, nose piercing :drool:
I have three piercings in my left ear, and four in my right, and now I actually don't have room for more in my ears. They're weird...:huh: My next piercing is going to be :tongue:

It sucks about the policy, though :angry: I mean, really, who gets offended because someone has a nose piercing today?

I have 4 in each ear. :lol: And my belly button too.

Policy is so incredibly stupid. It's not hurting anyone for me to have my nose pierced. Stupid people who are stuck in the stupid dark ages! :lol:

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:

Stupid people who are stuck in the stupid dark ages! :lol:

I know. My grand mother has actually asked me why I don't have anything else pierced :lol:
She had expected me to be full of them, I suppose :shrug:

:shifty: Well, the reason to why I'm not full of them is because my dad won't allow me as long as I live under his roof... :reject:

I'm gonna sneak off and have a shower, but I should be back in half an hour or so... :wave:

Your grandmother sounds awesome!

My grandma is pretty cool too. I lived with her for a year, and she always bought me alcohol and wanted me to have parties all the time. :lmao: She's too cool for words. All my friends obviously loved her because we could have crazy parties, and she didn't care at all! :D

See ya later! Enjoy the shower. :)

Happy birthday Dis :hug: Hope it's 'whimsical' :whistle:

*melts* It's too damn hot!! When I was leaving work today it was still 29C without the humidex! :combust:

Pretty good! I'm working lots of overtime this week, so my bank account will be very happy. It's all reception work, filling in for our main receptionist who's on vacation, so it's boring and monotonous, but at least it's more cash for me. :D

How are you?

Sooo... maybe I'll post pictures. That way we can all be entertained while I get rid of the evil 6's! :D

g5sg622.jpg

Back
Top Bottom