Pleban Girls Party - Staring at the Hawaiian Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:laugh: ok, Bono is officially declared alcoholic by me!

On the HBO special, Bono and Edge get a margharita... with a teeny tiny straw in it.... ofcourse, Bono uses the straw :)rolleyes::cute: ) but he hides it behind his hand.... after a few shots of Edge alone (about 10 seconds) we see Bono and Edge both, and Bono isn't drinking anymore..... we keep getting this camera mode, till there's one from the side of Edge.... where we can clearly see Bono's glass on the ground... EMPTY!

:laugh: Somebody likes margharitas!

Galeongirl said:

On the HBO special, Bono and Edge get a margharita... with a teeny tiny straw in it.... ofcourse, Bono uses the straw :)rolleyes::cute: ) but he hides it behind his hand.... after a few shots of Edge alone (about 10 seconds) we see Bono and Edge both, and Bono isn't drinking anymore..... we keep getting this camera mode, till there's one from the side of Edge.... where we can clearly see Bono's glass on the ground... EMPTY!

:hyper: I can't wait to see this interiview! Thank you SOOOOO much for uploading it for us GG!:bow:

Galeongirl said:

A :drunk: Bono :drool:

wonder how many he needs to be anyones :shifty:

WildHoney said:
GG2 :drool: Drea :drool: Britt :drool:

I'm fine, watching that U2 weekend on UK TV ,

A recent interview was shown, must of been recorded when they were in town in September but OMG they all look sooooooooo :combust:

How are you girls??

:madspit: Don't make me jealous. Damn U.S. doesn't have U2 weekend:scream: Wild, would you mind if I journeyed over to watch with you?:flirt:

24 more minutes Britt :yawn:

Wild, I'm sure he doesn't even need one :wink: he's already a loveslut when he's sober... :drool: can you imagine what he'd be like drunk???

Galeongirl said:
24 more minutes Britt :yawn:

Wild, I'm sure he doesn't even need one :wink: he's already a loveslut when he's sober... :drool: can you imagine what he'd be like drunk???

Thank you so much!!:drool: Really, I prefer the Bono love sober!!:combust: On a side note, I just heard a bell, that means the elevator is broken again! I get to walk up 6 flights of stairs until it's fixed:happy: :|

Actually it was Fuck off he said Wild :sexywink:

so you mean he's suppposed to say I want Wild to fuck off?

:lmao:

:cute: Just noticed B has a little tic.... when he blinks, he blinks twice! and I also noticed that he's really impatient :cute: whenever he wants to say something, but Edge is talking, you can see him starting to fidget with his fingers and moving with his hands, scratching an itch (*cough* have only three gifs of that!) and eventually butting in :cute:

Yes, I am obsessed.... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom