Pleban Girls Party - Staring at the Hawaiian Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
I'm honestly in hysterics here! Tears! I think it's funnier since I've had a lot to drink tonight, but regardless it's awesome! :love: :lol:

OMG, isn't it the fucking best thing you've ever heard in your entire life??

OMG, makes me want to steal him from his baby mama, and force him to remake songs in a humourous way that'll make us spend the rest of our lives laughing...

Perhaps I've overthunk this? :reject:

Oh no. Bitchfight happening right now. And I don't know if I'm the one who is wrong or if it's my friend. :| It's not one of the girls I was with last night, it's my friend the one who doesn't party or anything.

VP - the one with the Chieftains.. is that Lukey's Boat? I love the end of the video for that :giggle:

*votes that VP sends SG Marymac, The Night Paddy Murphy Died, Scolding Wife and Boston and St John's*

VintagePunk said:

OMG, isn't it the fucking best thing you've ever heard in your entire life??

OMG, makes me want to steal him from his baby mama, and force him to remake songs in a humourous way that'll make us spend the rest of our lives laughing...

Perhaps I've overthunk this? :reject:

YES!!!! :love:

My stomach is hurting - I've played it three times now and I'm in stitches. My roomie just came home, so I'm gonna play it again for her. :lol:

Nah, you haven't overthought it - I want to steal him too. :combust:

sami0201 said:
Oh no. Bitchfight happening right now. And I don't know if I'm the one who is wrong or if it's my friend. :| It's not one of the girls I was with last night, it's my friend the one who doesn't party or anything.

:yikes: :uhoh:

Drea said:
VP - the one with the Chieftains.. is that Lukey's Boat? I love the end of the video for that :giggle:

*votes that VP sends SG Marymac, The Night Paddy Murphy Died, Scolding Wife and Boston and St John's*

Yeah, the one I sent SG was Lukey's Boat with the Chieftans. :drool:

I have the rest except for Scolding wife, I think??

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, the one I sent SG was Lukey's Boat with the Chieftans. :drool:

I have the rest except for Scolding wife, I think??

:reject: That one must be off a more recent album then, sorry... I may have been distracted by thoughts of Murray singing a verse in that one :shifty:

I can download some on my own off of lime-wire too :up: the recomendations alone are helpful because it's hard to know what I'm looking for sometimes

my current favorite song, which I recommend to people is Walk Away by Ben Harper :up: :up:

You alright Sami? :uhoh:

thanks Drea :lol: it fit my recent moods and general life path at the moment too well not to use it :wink:

for some reason I've been particularly introspective and philosophical lately

No. I just don't know if I'm wrong. Obviously I'm still sticking up for myself. and I know it takes 2 to tango but I don't know if I'm completely wrong or not. I don't think I am but I don't know.

sami0201 said:

No no no it's Ashley (i'll edit that name in a sec) VP am I wrong??

Well now I have major stories for HIM on Monday. :lol: :wink:

Ashley? Did I miss an edit, or is it another A name? :lol

Honestly? The kindest advice I could give you right now is to tell him to go fuck himself. Honestly. I don't care if you're starting to like him or whatever. He's an idiot, and deserves to be treated as such. All he'll bring you is pain. It might be fun for a while, seeing if you can get him...but trust me, he's an idiot/asshole, it's not worth it, and will only lead to hurt.

And you're better than that...you deserve better. :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

\? Did I miss an edit, or is it another A name? :lol

Honestly? The kindest advice I could give you right now is to tell him to go fuck himself. Honestly. I don't care if you're starting to like him or whatever. He's an idiot, and deserves to be treated as such. All he'll bring you is pain. It might be fun for a while, seeing if you can get him...but trust me, he's an idiot/asshole, it's not worth it, and will only lead to hurt.

And you're better than that...you deserve better. :hug: :heart:

Haha thanks for that but this has nothing to do with the boy it's my friend, the one who is one of my best friends who doesn't go out with me when I go to parties and stuff. Dont' tell me I haven't spoken about this with you?

Back
Top Bottom