Pleban Girls Party - Staring at the Hawaiian Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

Hey Jem! How are you?:hug: I suppose you'll be joining me in the U.S for some shows on the next tour?:flirt: Kaf, BD, and Shannon, and I have been speaking of how amazing it would be to have a PLEBAN meeting and show in N.Y.C....:combust:

Little Wild/Ni permitting

I want to get to Toronto, Boston, Chicago & NYC :drool: next tour

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! :hug:

GG2 - thanks for the download! I'm looking forward to seeing it! :D

I just came back from picking up my Christmas tree. It's still a bit wet, so I'm going to wait for a few hours before putting up the ornaments, etc.

Hey Thora! How are you?:hug: Stupid college:madspit: I'm not home to decorate the tree this year.:sad: Perhaps, I could come help you with yours?:flirt:

U2isthebest said:

Hey Jem! How are you?:hug: I suppose you'll be joining me in the U.S for some shows on the next tour?:flirt: Kaf, BD, and Shannon, and I have been speaking of how amazing it would be to have a PLEBAN meeting and show in N.Y.C....:combust:

I'd love to see a show in New York but qwueuing up for GA would be crazy. I'm not sure its the best place to camp out for GA :uhoh: but i will be in US or Canada next tour.

ThoraSEB said:
Doing pretty good, MJ! :hug: I actually cut my tree down myself! :giggle: Now THERE's a funny sight. :lol:

The house is already all decorated except for my tree. It looks and smells so fabulous in here! :love:

You cut down your own tree?:ohmy: :applaud: That is impressive!!

U2isthebest said:

No, I'll be home for Christmas, but my college doesn't let out until the 14th, so I'll miss the tree decorating.:(

Aww.... :( Sorry to hear that... But you do get to spend your Christmas at home though... :hug:

Hi again, Jem!! :wink: :hug:

I live out in the suburbs, and there's a Christmas tree farm right across the street from me. I walked over there, picked up a saw, and chopped it down. :lol: It was quite hilarious. I slipped and fell a few times, but I brought it home successfully. :up:

bonoishot said:

I'd love to see a show in New York but qwueuing up for GA would be crazy. I'm not sure its the best place to camp out for GA :uhoh: but i will be in US or Canada next tour.

But all the sexy PLEBAns in N.Y.C.? :drool: :combust: :faint: We'd set the city on fire! :wink: I don't care where it is, as long as I finally get to meet you ladies!:flirt:

ThoraSEB said:
I live out in the suburbs, and there's a Christmas tree farm right across the street from me. I walked over there, picked up a saw, and chopped it down. :lol: It was quite hilarious. I slipped and fell a few times, but I brought it home successfully. :up:

Well I think you've done a good job!! :bow: I couldn't have done it myself... I would try, but don't think I would succeed :hmm:

WildHoney said:

:adam: I want to watch :shifty:

:shifty:

adwatch.jpg

:giggle:

JanuaryStar said:

Aww.... :( Sorry to hear that... But you do get to spend your Christmas at home though... :hug:

Hi again, Jem!! :wink: :hug:

Thank you!! At least I'll be home for all the family/friend get-togethers and all that! And New Year's Eve with my friends..:shifty:

U2isthebest said:

Thank you!! At least I'll be home for all the family/friend get-togethers and all that! And New Year's Eve with my friends..:shifty:

Sounds very, very good! :yes: Hope you'll have a great time!

Back
Top Bottom