Pleban Girls Party - Staring at the Hawaiian Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:laugh: Bono recalling Two Shots of Happy

:bono : *sings actual lyrics, a bit changed tho* something something, two shots of happy, one shot of sad :happy:

:lol : that man cannot remember lyrics!

*edit*

later int he show, discussing berlin, Bono talking about One..
:bono: *turns to Edge* What's the opening line of one? :shrug: + :D

:lmao:

Forgetful Bono. :cute::love:

When he forgot the lyrics to walk on in Chicago, think it was on my birthday last year :lol::cute:

bonoishot said:

God is it a year since Boston. :sad: :sigh:

Hey Jem! How are you?:hug: I suppose you'll be joining me in the U.S for some shows on the next tour?:flirt: Kaf, BD, and Shannon, and I have been speaking of how amazing it would be to have a PLEBAN meeting and show in N.Y.C....:combust:

Galeongirl said:
:laugh: ok, Bono is officially declared alcoholic by me!

On the HBO special, Bono and Edge get a margharita... with a teeny tiny straw in it.... ofcourse, Bono uses the straw :)rolleyes::cute: ) but he hides it behind his hand.... after a few shots of Edge alone (about 10 seconds) we see Bono and Edge both, and Bono isn't drinking anymore..... we keep getting this camera mode, till there's one from the side of Edge.... where we can clearly see Bono's glass on the ground... EMPTY!

:laugh: Somebody likes margharitas!

:lmao:

Margharitas in The Clarence. :drunk:

Hi everyone! :hug:

GG2 - thanks for the download! I'm looking forward to seeing it! :D

I just came back from picking up my Christmas tree. It's still a bit wet, so I'm going to wait for a few hours before putting up the ornaments, etc.

Doing pretty good, MJ! :hug: I actually cut my tree down myself! :giggle: Now THERE's a funny sight. :lol:

The house is already all decorated except for my tree. It looks and smells so fabulous in here! :love:

Back
Top Bottom