Pleban Girl's Party - Spring starts with our heartbeats pounding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

I'm sleepy. But the second I get home, I'm writing, no matter how tired I am. I tend to get inspiration when I'm tired.

I know, I just replied. and babbled like a moron.

I blame MoobDay.

For the next 20 minutes, I'm at work. Well, physically. My brain's just departed Planet Percocet and is now travelling at warp 10 to Mullengus Laurencia 4. :yes:

I don't know what that means either. Or why there are 4 of them.

RegularBonoFan said:
For the next 20 minutes, I'm at work. Well, physically. My brain's just departed Planet Percocet and is now travelling at warp 10 to Mullengus Laurencia 4. :yes:

I don't know what that means either. Or why there are 4 of them.

:lmao:

If only :drool: :tongue: I do believe I'll be heading over to MoobDay now. Of course for me, every day is MoobDay! :lol:

Where's Diane?

Crud. Damn rambling people! :madwife:

Night Z! :hug:

Night, thread!

Morning. :wave: Need to get to work, just a tip. When a new thread is started link to it at the end of the last thread, its tradition so everyone can head staright over the the new thread. For those that aren't sure how to do this just copy and paste the tread url into a post on old thread. :)

Nice title, my heartbeat is pounding as Wild met someone. :whistle: It should be up to her to spill the beans though, so i won't mention anything.

got to go

:kiss:

bonoishot said:
Morning. :wave: Need to get to work, just a tip. When a new thread is started link to it at the end of the last thread, its tradition so everyone can head staright over the the new thread. For those that aren't sure how to do this just copy and paste the tread url into a post on old thread. :)

Nice title, my heartbeat is pounding as Wild met someone. :whistle: It should be up to her to spill the beans though, so i won't mention anything.

got to go

I jusr did the post the new thread thingie in the old thread.

If I had been awake enough to actually think....I probably would have done that before.

Whee, shiny new thread! :D

Not spring here... but we are getting some nice autumn weather I suppose. Except we need rain and it's not very warm any more...

</whinge>
:reject:

dianepm said:

I jusr did the post the new thread thingie in the old thread.

If I had been awake enough to actually think....I probably would have done that before.

Its ok, its just good when you've finished the thread to click straight on the link, more PPG thread reading time then. :lol:

Got to go

:crack:

Stared too long at MoobDay and now my eyes hurt. And my eyelid is back to twitching. Damn. :grumpy:

:grumpy: damnit I missed Gluey! stupid class!

:tongue: I know, I got texted this morning (ofcourse while I was still asleep, go figure! :rolleyes: )

:drool: I'ts LOVELY weather around here... I ditched my winter coat today for my denim jacket and a hoodie under it :love: I haven't been able to wear my denim jacket since... septembr!

Back
Top Bottom