Pleban Girl's Party - Spring starts with our heartbeats pounding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Awwww, that is SO sad!! :sad:

Your neighbour :mad:

Yeah, she seems healthy enough. Maybe a little worn out, but I think that's to be expected after nursing six little ones for six weeks. I have her on kitten food still, which is higher in calories, so I'm sure she'll be fine. :)

:sad: I know he was a gorgeous black thing. When i get my scanner/all in one Canon i will post some pics. :love:

Yeah, nursing 6 babies. :yikes: Hugs for momma kitten. :hug:

Sure, Jem, come and join me!! :D

dazzledbylight said:

OOOooo creative side of the biz(org) w00t!!! that's great thora! :yippie:
what kind of stuff are you picking up? wether as possible future workk OR for fun stuff to try on leausure time!

Photoshop has been the biggest thing so far. I'm also learning more about writing and editing (which I want to do more of, professionally), and basic design elements. I assist with all sorts of things, so it's helpful to really know what's going on.

I also do a lot of work with our vendors - so I'm talking with them, sending documents/proofs/emails/faxes back and forth constantly.

I love the variety of it - every day is different, which is so nice. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

I just need to be with my girls again, and those of you I didn't get to see last tour. :)

I need it too. Tour faster please U2. :sad::lol:

I can't wait. and me and wild can be more organized about what shows were' doing so not have to pay more money than face value hopefully.

bonoishot said:

Yeah Andy was a BIG fan. He wasn't a fan of AB or Pop though. :lol: But he liked everything else. He saw them on the JT tour in 87 when i was 4. :lmao: He gave me his ticket stub and photos from that night. :cute: He wasn't really jealous as such, i think he just got sick on me talking about it and wished he'd come to london with me ( To Abbey Road ). He appreciated the autograph i got him though. :wink:

Probably the ONLY good thing about him! :|

WildHoney said:

You would have trust us with Sarah?? :evil:

Of course I would have! She's grown up with me as a mother, and she turned out okay. :wink:

bonoishot said:

:shifty: Time talking? :wink:

Well... :shifty: ;)

He was nice, and funny, and articulate, and attractive, AND there were some sparks. There are ZERO guys around here like that, that capture my interest. :happy: :| I would have liked to have seen where it might have led...

RegularBonoFan said:
...:eyebrow: Where'd Wild and gluey get off to?

MSN maybe? I know wild goes on it alot so maybe theyre chatting there.

I avoid MSN since it used to crach my old PC all the time. Don't want a microsoft product on my Mac thanks. :no: The blue cracks all need. :drool:

Or maybe wilds passed out with all yesterdays excitment. :uhoh:

WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD!! U ok? :kiss:

dazzledbylight said:

BUT if we're running around........ esp looking stressed ( frownish-like or tightened mouth, or "furrowed brow" ), in our activities..... I'll bet that doesn't make us look too approachable generally.

You've been spying on me as I go about my daily business?? :ohmy:

:wink:

Originally posted by VintagePunk
Aw, thanks! :hug: I sure hope so. Sometimes it feels like nothing interesting or exciting (in a good way) ever happens, you know?
well besides beleieving it's true...what you're mid-late thirties.......

i guess even though I've gone through some terrible times since 41 (w all that happened, and that wasn't the most frequent thing to happen, it was a "perfect storm" of circumstances in my life -- so I DON'T expect something like that for you)-- I HAVE had some fabulously fun, woderous, & creative times/ since.
So saying it for you also helps me try to say it to TO myself (being 55), esp since I've got some (possiblly) difficult things to deal with in the future, and some current difficultish (Not totally difficult) now.

Originally posted by VintagePunk
I just need to be with my girls again, and those of you I didn't get to see last tour. :)

It'd be great to finally meet you! :D
hhhmmm maybe skip the rowboat to England and start picking up soda cans :giggle: to say up to go to in Toronto and meet VP, WIld, jem, ruff, drea et all etc there INSTEAD! :hyper:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Of course I would have! She's grown up with me as a mother, and she turned out okay. :wink:

I've probably said this loads of times to you, you and sarah and your closeness reminds me of me and my mum .:cute: I hope if i have a daughter we'll be like that. :love:

VintagePunk said:

Well... :shifty: ;)

He was nice, and funny, and articulate, and attractive, AND there were some sparks. There are ZERO guys around here like that, that capture my interest. :happy: :| I would have liked to have seen where it might have led...

Yeah he sounds really, really nice. Then again he popped up when you least expected it so you never know what might happen next tour. :shifty:

bonoishot said:

I need it too. Tour faster please U2. :sad::lol:

I can't wait. and me and wild can be more organized about what shows were' doing so not have to pay more money than face value hopefully.

Yeah, we're going to have to all get together to plot our ticket-buying game plan, to make sure we're all covered for all the cities we want. After last tour, at least we've learned the right ways and wrong ways of doing things. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

Photoshop has been the biggest thing so far. I'm also learning more about writing and editing (which I want to do more of, professionally), and basic design elements. I assist with all sorts of things, so it's helpful to really know what's going on.

I also do a lot of work with our vendors - so I'm talking with them, sending documents/proofs/emails/faxes back and forth constantly.

I love the variety of it - every day is different, which is so nice. :drool:

how wonderful, thora!

Photoshop! :love: :evil: :giggle:
basic design eleemnts! good stuff!:yes:

and more of the officy stuff- being in contact with suppliers etc....is good too.

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

well besides beleieving it's true...what you're mid-late thirties.......

i guess even though I've gone through some terrible times since 41 (w all that happened, and that wasn't the most frequent thing to happen, it was a "perfect storm" of circumstances in my life -- so I DON'T expect something like that for you)-- I HAVE had some fabulously fun, woderous, & creative times/ since.
So saying it for you also helps me try to say it to TO myself (being 55), esp since I've got some (possiblly) difficult things to deal with in the future, and some current difficultish (Not totally difficult) now.

It'd be great to finally meet you! :D
amy skip the rowboat to England and start picking up soda cans :giggle: to say up to go to in Toronto and meet VP, WIld, jem, ruff, drea et all etc there INSTEAD! :hyper:

Thanks. :hug: It's almost like I've gone through a couple of years of things being overly difficult and stressful (although nothing TOO awful thank goodness...but the small things do pile up and you wonder if things are ever going to be good again), and it all seemed to start as soon as the tour (for me) ended. Sometimes I've wondered if I had so much fun during those few weeks that I've had a karmic debt to pay back, to make up for it. :lol: And I really do hope you can make it up to Toronto next tour! :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, we're going to have to all get together to plot our ticket-buying game plan, to make sure we're all covered for all the cities we want. After last tour, at least we've learned the right ways and wrong ways of doing things. :lol:

Yeah we need to plot as soon as we have an idea of which shows we wanna go and how to go about getting tickets for them all. :wink:

Yeah we learned alot.:lol:

Im really gonna have to go sleep. :crack: So great to talking to everyone. :kiss::hug:

bonoishot said:

I've probably said this loads of times to you, you and sarah and your closeness reminds me of me and my mum .:cute: I hope if i have a daughter we'll be like that. :love:

Yeah he sounds really, really nice. Then again he popped up when you least expected it so you never know what might happen next tour. :shifty:

:hug: :heart:

Yeah, you never know when things like that will happen. I wonder what a particular bald person's marital status will be, on this tour? :whistle: :shifty:

:lol:

dazzledbylight said:

:shifty:

you caught me! :reject:

ha ... all I have to do is :uhoh: look in the mirror, sometimes.

*THANK* goodness do have a smile on my face from time to time...esp in the green & warm months!

:lol:

I saw you talking about the weather in the past day or two - it's been amazing here! Sunny, and mid-70's for days now! :drool:

bonoishot said:

Yeah we need to plot as soon as we have an idea of which shows we wanna go and how to go about getting tickets for them all. :wink:

Yeah we learned alot.:lol:

Im really gonna have to go sleep. :crack: So great to talking to everyone. :kiss::hug:

Night sweetie, SO great talking with you! :hug: :heart:

And everyone else, too. :hug: I have to start dinner now, but I'll try not to be as much of a stranger as I have been for months, now. :)

VintagePunk said:

Thanks. :hug: It's almost like I've gone through a couple of years of things being overly difficult and stressful (although nothing TOO awful thank goodness...but the small things do pile up and you wonder if things are ever going to be good again), and it all seemed to start as soon as the tour (for me) ended. Sometimes I've wondered if I had so much fun during those few weeks that I've had a karmic debt to pay back, to make up for it. :lol: And I really do hope you can make it up to Toronto next tour! :hyper:

aaawww :hug:

small things DO pile up! blah! bading timing mtoo. :tsk:

karma.for too much hfun?
AAAAwww....no...I thot you Mapleleafers were free of that Puritanical......
"we CAN'T't be having TOO MUCH fun now, can we" crap?!?

Random: I think I'm going to watch ATU again tonight.

Back
Top Bottom