Pleban Girl's Party - Spring starts with our heartbeats pounding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I'm sure I told you guys this at the time, but he didn't even go to the show! That's why it was so shocking that he even knew the song! It's not exactly one that casual fans would know. I think he was a bigger fan years ago, though.

This discussion feels like I'm old now, and reliving my glory days. :lol:

:ohmy: I don't remember that, then again my memory is rubbish. :lol: wow. :love:

I remember the first time i put on the redrocks VHS, Andy was like :ohmy: i have never met any girl so into U2. :faint: Yeah he was impressed. Then he got jealous i met them. :tsk::lmao:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

:no: The more pics the better. :love: If your unsure of posting them just PM them, they brighten up my day when i see them. Animals. :love: I miss having animals. Though me and Craig let DP in on friday night and fed him and gave him milk. He looks skinny and i'm not sureif he has a skin problem. :(

Awww, I was going to ask you how that kitty is doing! Have you found out if he belongs to anyone? :heart:

Our mama kitty is SO skinny again! :( I'm trying to fatten her up, but I'm wondering if that's just her natural body type.

And, she went into heat a few days ago. :crack: She's not as bad as the cat I had when I was a kid, though. That one howled so bad before she was fixed, she'd keep us up all night. This one slinks around the house, but as for meowing, she's been pretty good, thank goodness.

dazzledbylight said:

you're welcome! :D

THAT's great, thora!!
What kind of compaNY IS and what's your current work?

It's a non-profit organization. I'm the administrative assistant for our department, which is writers/designers/editors, etc. It's a very creative, vibrant, fun group of people. Definitely very inspiring, creativity-wise. I'm learning lots, and branching out into many new things.

I can't seem to keep up either. :crack: :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

inexplicable??

you "should" know the probable answer to that, as a psychological student.....

when (in general) a person becomes passionate about some thing/one etc that person usually become even more attractive to others....

Yeah, I think that when we're just going about our daily lives, most of us are so wrapped up in our own little worlds that we probably don't seem as approachable. Or maybe that's just me. :reject: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Yes, I got her a new camera for her birthday, and I took over the old one. Sometimes I worry about posting too many pics in that thread, that I'll come across as attention-whorish. :reject:

aaaww I don't think so VP b/c kitten not even one who has a cat's who is female is going to have kittens THAT often....

I mean I can't get enough of kitten photos! :love:

After spending six hours on iTunes, I've decided i am WAAY too obsessive over my iPod.

*wonders if she'll have to book her flight from SLC or Atlanta* :hmm:

When's your b-day Wild?

Originally posted by VintagePunk

I guess I need to book passage on a ship and head out now, then. :uhoh: :reject:

ha.....i just I'll better start building my rowboat now! :scream:

:giggle:

or try Plan F.....
win one of the megamillions lottery (F= fantasy)
tho having been actaully working in Chase banks HQ back in nthe 80's, and one of a group of people from ONE of the NYC Chase bank banches ACTUALLY WON-- really means it's really (low , verrrry low % probabbility) IS possible!

Originally posted by VintagePunk
(this is like the old days, I can barely keep up! :ohmy: )

this IS what I was thinking a few mins back VP! :hug: :D

VintagePunk said:

Awww, I was going to ask you how that kitty is doing! Have you found out if he belongs to anyone? :heart:

Our mama kitty is SO skinny again! :( I'm trying to fatten her up, but I'm wondering if that's just her natural body type.

And, she went into heat a few days ago. :crack: She's not as bad as the cat I had when I was a kid, though. That one howled so bad before she was fixed, she'd keep us up all night. This one slinks around the house, but as for meowing, she's been pretty good, thank goodness.

He belongs to the guy in the top flat ( in a converted house ) next to craigs. He's told craigs neighbour off for feeding him already before. Poor baby. I was speaking to craig before and he fed him and had him in ealier tonight.

:yikes: cat in heat. if you're keeping her indoors she will be fine though.

:yes: Some cats are just naturally really skinny. We had a half siamese cat when i was young, he was fed really well but was incredibly skinny. One day our next door neighbour from where we used to live ( an interfering old bat :mad: ) called the RSPCA even though she knew it was our cat. The other cat we had wasn't skinny so it was obvious they were fed well. The RSPCA put him down a few days later after my mum searching for him. We only knew where he had gone as my uncle had a contact there and found out for my mum. SHe was heartbroken. :sad:

Anyway that turned into an essay. :uhoh: If shes eating well and seems generally healthy then shes probably just naturally slim.

bonoishot said:

:ohmy: I don't remember that, then again my memory is rubbish. :lol: wow. :love:

I remember the first time i put on the redrocks VHS, Andy was like :ohmy: i have never met any girl so into U2. :faint: Yeah he was impressed. Then he got jealous i met them. :tsk::lmao:

So Andy was a big fan? How silly of him to get jealous, he should have been happy for you! :tsk:

It was the weirdest thing that night. I can remember the guy's drunken friend being this adorable idiot, pretty much forcing beer on me, but in a nice, funny way...then me and the other guy got to talking, and it was loud so we really had to lean in to hear. This is going to sound lame, but there was one point when he looked into my eyes, and I felt butterflies! That never happens to me right off the bat with someone. It was...weird. If I could have stayed in town longer, I think I would have at least spent some time with him. :shifty:

ThoraSEB said:

It's a non-profit organization. I'm the administrative assistant for our department, which is writers/designers/editors, etc. It's a very creative, vibrant, fun group of people. Definitely very inspiring, creativity-wise. I'm learning lots, and branching out into many new things.

I can't seem to keep up either. :crack: :lol:

Can i have your job? Creative and vibrant. :drool:

:wink:

bonoishot said:

He belongs to the guy in the top flat ( in a converted house ) next to craigs. He's told craigs neighbour off for feeding him already before. Poor baby. I was speaking to craig before and he fed him and had him in ealier tonight.

:yikes: cat in heat. if you're keeping her indoors she will be fine though.

:yes: Some cats are just naturally really skinny. We had a half siamese cat when i was young, he was fed really well but was incredibly skinny. One day our next door neighbour from where we used to live ( an interfering old bat :mad: ) called the RSPCA even though she knew it was our cat. The other cat we had wasn't skinny so it was obvious they were fed well. The RSPCA put him down a few days later after my mum searching for him. We only knew where he had gone as my uncle had a contact there and found out for my mum. SHe was heartbroken. :sad:

Anyway that turned into an essay. :uhoh: If shes eating well and seems generally healthy then shes probably just naturally slim.

Awwww, that is SO sad!! :sad:

Your neighbour :mad:

Yeah, she seems healthy enough. Maybe a little worn out, but I think that's to be expected after nursing six little ones for six weeks. I have her on kitten food still, which is higher in calories, so I'm sure she'll be fine. :)

ThoraSEB said:

OOOooo creative side of the biz(org) w00t!!! that's great thora! :yippie:
what kind of stuff are you picking up? wether as possible future workk OR for fun stuff to try on leausure time!

VintagePunk said:

So Andy was a big fan? How silly of him to get jealous, he should have been happy for you! :tsk:

It was the weirdest thing that night. I can remember the guy's drunken friend being this adorable idiot, pretty much forcing beer on me, but in a nice, funny way...then me and the other guy got to talking, and it was loud so we really had to lean in to hear. This is going to sound lame, but there was one point when he looked into my eyes, and I felt butterflies! That never happens to me right off the bat with someone. It was...weird. If I could have stayed in town longer, I think I would have at least spent some time with him. :shifty:

Yeah Andy was a BIG fan. He wasn't a fan of AB or Pop though. :lol: But he liked everything else. He saw them on the JT tour in 87 when i was 4. :lmao: He gave me his ticket stub and photos from that night. :cute: He wasn't really jealous as such, i think he just got sick on me talking about it and wished he'd come to london with me ( To Abbey Road ). He appreciated the autograph i got him though. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

You would have trust us with Sarah?? :evil:

VintagePunk said:

:shifty: Time talking? :wink:

bonoishot said:

Yeah Andy was a BIG fan. He wasn't a fan of AB or Pop though. :lol: But he liked everything else. He saw them on the JT tour in 87 when i was 4. :lmao: He gave me his ticket stub and photos from that night. :cute: He wasn't really jealous as such, i think he just got sick on me talking about it and wished he'd come to london with me ( To Abbey Road ). He appreciated the autograph i got him though. :wink:

And there's NI who isn't really a BIG fan, although he listens to the stuff going to concerts and sitting outside recording studios :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, I think that when we're just going about our daily lives, most of us are so wrapped up in our own little worlds that we probably don't seem as approachable. Or maybe that's just me. :reject: :lol:

like I said I missed your post that you DID did get it..

BUT if we're running around........ esp looking stressed ( frownish-like or tightened mouth, or "furrowed brow" ), in our activities..... I'll bet that doesn't make us look too approachable generally.

dazzledbylight said:

:hug:there's more glory days heading your way, I sure!!

Aw, thanks! :hug: I sure hope so. Sometimes it feels like nothing interesting or exciting (in a good way) ever happens, you know?

I just need to be with my girls again, and those of you I didn't get to see last tour. :)

I need to find someone who can draw so I can design my next tattoo...

Back
Top Bottom