Pleban Girl's Party - Spring starts with our heartbeats pounding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EYKIW is my source of entertainment. There is such stoopid stuff posted in there.

RegularBonoFan said:
EYKIW is my source of entertainment. There is such stoopid stuff posted in there.

It's entertaining in a sense to read, but I'm usually far too scared to post. Throwing myself into a lion pit would be far less painful!! :lol:

bonoishot said:
:lol: Its not that type of sore this time. My knees are sore too. I have problems with my legs where they are sore quite often sincei fell down some stairs when i was about 14/15. They've never been right. I think this might be down to standing up for agaes while we had a bomb drill at work. :grumpy:

:giggle:

.....a fall downthe stairs :yikes: :( :hug: jem

you might try to maybe before & after shower or bath and before you go to sleep gently massage your legs (or get craig to pitch in when he returns home:D) - the bath/shower because it adds the extra healing benifits of warmth......it might give some extra soothing as you go through your day & sleeping at night.

VintagePunk said:

Thanks for the suggestion. :lol: I'd rather get in touch with that guy from the bar :drool: but.... :shifty:

I haven't really tried to meet anyone yet. I'm just taking some time on my own, getting my head together. It's been nice. :)

One day some man will get very lucky :yes::hug:

VintagePunk said:

WHO is Sarah doing? No one, I hope. :shame:

:wink:

:ohmy: I meant HOW not WHO same letters different order, Edge must have used his probe on my brain :shifty:

gluey said:

It's entertaining in a sense to read, but I'm usually far too scared to post. Throwing myself into a lion pit would be far less painful!! :lol:
Lions :drool:

:shifty: Sorry, in-joke between me & Zooey.

One word: Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lmao:

congrats on your run, thora! :hug:

BTW....are you still working at the same place from 2 yrs back, that you were happy to be at (for the most part). Or have you changed jobs/type of work.

I sometimes miss stuff, since my visits are spotty at times.

dazzledbylight said:
congrats on your run, thora! :hug:

BTW....are you still working at the same place from 2 yrs back, that you were happy to be at (for the most part). Or have you changed jobs/type of work.

I sometimes miss stuff, since my visits are spotty at times.

Thanks, dazz! :hug:

I've been at the same company for almost 4 years now (as of August). I've had 3 different positions over the years, and the one I'm in currently (since Dec '06), has been the best. I absolutely love it! It's a million times better than the other positions I've had, and I love everyone in my department. We're all mainly in our late 20's, so it's a fun and upbeat environment to be in.

VintagePunk said:

Awww, I hope you're feeling better very soon! Can you take anything for it? Have you seen a doctor? :hug:

Thanks. :hug:

Last time I told a doctor i got told it was growing pains. :angry: Sometimes its bad when im at work but i get n with it. Its worse in bed when it gets real bad and i can't sleep. It comes and goes though so i can be fine for a few weeks/days then it comes back. :lol:

RANDOM//

the front desk person is watching over one of her (several) bosses dogs....in this case PUPPY!

It's a medium-dark champagne looks like a cross between a poodle, and a ? cocker spaniel! Big brown eyes.
aaaaa!!! :cute: :cute: :cute:

if it had been HERS-- i'd ask to take a photo!

gluey said:

Long story, but the gist of it is, when I'm at home, I can literally go for years without meeting anyone. I'm not exaggerating. :|

For some inexplicable reason, much to my shock, somehow while travelling on the tour, I became a man magnet for that few weeks, and had a series of very interesting encounters. It must have been U2 magic, I tell ya!

VintagePunk said:

Long story, but the gist of it is, when I'm at home, I can literally go for years without meeting anyone. I'm not exaggerating. :|

For some inexplicable reason, much to my shock, somehow while travelling on the tour, I became a man magnet for that few weeks, and had a series of very interesting encounters. It must have been U2 magic, I tell ya!

And most of them were taxi drivers :lmao:

It was the low cut tops she was wearing & all the flirting she did:tsk:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: So what are you doing next year?? :sexywink:

WildHoney said:

:ohmy: I meant HOW not WHO same letters different order, Edge must have used his probe on my brain :shifty:

Heh. :) She's doing very well, thanks! She had a great year at school, but was kinda burned out and was glad to get home. :) Plus, home has kittens, so... :cute: :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

.....a fall downthe stairs :yikes: :( :hug: jem

you might try to maybe before & after shower or bath and before you go to sleep gently massage your legs (or get craig to pitch in when he returns home:D) - the bath/shower because it adds the extra healing benifits of warmth......it might give some extra soothing as you go through your day & sleeping at night.

I was being nice and was carrying a bucket of water to wash my disabled neighbour's car ( hes in a wheelchair). I fell and landed in a puddle of water at the bottom. :lmao:

I might try that bath/massage thing. Thanks. :D

Back
Top Bottom