Pleban Girl's Party - Spring starts with our heartbeats pounding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

MSN maybe? I know wild goes on it alot so maybe theyre chatting there.

I avoid MSN since it used to crach my old PC all the time. Don't want a microsoft product on my Mac thanks. :no: The blue cracks all need. :drool:

Or maybe wilds passed out with all yesterdays excitment. :uhoh:

WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD!! U ok? :kiss:

you have msn for mac these days that's really good :) my sister has used it for about a yhear now without problems..

Galeongirl said:

you have msn for mac these days that's really good :) my sister has used it for about a yhear now without problems..

Thanks. :) My attention span isn't good enough for MSN though, I used to have real trouble keeping up with the amount of people who were trying to chat to me. :lmao:

I'm better at forums or PM's. :)

WildHoney said:
Picture023.jpg

Picture022.jpg
YAY WILD!!! :yippie: :hyper:

... and just what were you reaching for in that second pic?? :ohmy: ... :shifty:

:wink:

Looks like I missed a good party today... :(

ThoraSEB said:
Sure, Jem, come and join me!! :D

Photoshop has been the biggest thing so far. I'm also learning more about writing and editing (which I want to do more of, professionally), and basic design elements. I assist with all sorts of things, so it's helpful to really know what's going on.

I also do a lot of work with our vendors - so I'm talking with them, sending documents/proofs/emails/faxes back and forth constantly.

I love the variety of it - every day is different, which is so nice. :drool:
*waaaaaaantz* :drool:

:wink:

Can I come and take shelter here for a bit, girls? The aggression level in EYKIW is stressing me out.... :yikes:

I feel the need for love and affection :help:

I only go to EYKIW for a good laugh... god how do they all survive being so grumpy? :lol:

:wink: Everyone is welcome here... well, as long as you aren't a grumpy annoying person you're fine!

And LOVE U2, not like those people over there who always rant about them and rant about you if you don't agree.

I'm always a little embarassed about how they're so harsh on PLEBA. Yeah, we're a bit silly with the drooling and combusting and all but they're pretty disdainful of us! I just ingonre it now but it used to get to me.

A guy from EYKIW that I met in real life asked me:
So, you girls in PLEBA, I bet you all like Larry. Errr... NO!, I said, Bono is the man! (statistically speaking, I was not expressing any judgement)

Then he turns to Pam (she was there as well, we all went to see U23D together) and he asks her:
"So, who do you like?"

:lol:

Last edited:
Who did you meet?

I used to think us Larrygirls were in the minority, and for the msot part we are, but there's more of us than I thought. And we're DEDICATED!!! Hardly a Monday goes by without MOOBday :drool:

Well Zu, the thing is... The EYKIW people see PLEBA how it was in the beginning... they WERE a raunchy bunch, much worse than us, I mean hell, slash was normal stuff in fanfiction those days!
Queen Bee was even a PLEBAn back then :wink:
Sadly those at EYKIW don't realise that that's all in the past and there are more rules now, and I don't think it'll ever change...
:shrug: I'm past caring..

VintagePunk said:

Of course I would have! She's grown up with me as a mother, and she turned out okay. :wink:

Well... :shifty: ;)

He was nice, and funny, and articulate, and attractive, AND there were some sparks. There are ZERO guys around here like that, that capture my interest. :happy: :| I would have liked to have seen where it might have led...

:ohmy: You'd of had to use his room :wink:

Back
Top Bottom