Pleban Girls Party - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
Being at the front. :rockon::drool::combust: Its so worth the effort, you should go for it. (...) Not bad out of 5 shows me and Wild were in the ellipse for 4 of those. :rockon:

IN USA/Canada they started queuing so much ealier than Europe. :crack:
That's amazing luck! You must have had the time of your life :hyper:

Crazy Americans/Canadians :wink: I think there was only a handful of people camping out the night before at the Melbourne shows. After the first one, we saw a couple of them setting up their tents outside the gate for the next day... At that time of the year it wouldn't have been much hardship at all. :hmm:
November tours :rockon:

You Aussies and your crazy weather :lol: November is a particularly cold/icky month around here :wink:

Heh heh - more vocal Adam girl? He heard me calling his name over the sound of the crowd and the music and turned around to look :lol: :D

Drea said:
I am... less obviously vocal about the :adam: :love: outside of here :lol: Not completely silent, mind - but... yeah :wink:
I really am very silent about my U2 fandomness in general, when I'm not with other fans (ie, 99.9% of the time). I wear the odd t-shirt and stick the odd photo to my desk partition, but I won't mention them unless someone else does first. :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
You Aussies and your crazy weather : lol: November is a particularly cold/icky month around here : wink:

Heh heh - more vocal Adam girl? He heard me calling his name over the sound of the crowd and the music and turned around to look :lol : :D
I've heard that November sucks in the northern hemisphere :hug:

I really had no idea that you had to do that to get some love from :adam:... I kinda thought he just stopped in random places and teased people will his bass. I know better for next time! :D

Adamgirls:love:

Hi Girls!!! :hug: :wave:

I've mostly been on Second Life in my spare time...that place is like the Sims, only a lot more addictive! And this weekend the virtual U2 is playing two concerts there. You have to apply for a ticket...and I didn't get one! They sold out!!! It's as hard to get into those shows as it is in real life!!!

Sad_Girl said:
By my last concert, I just waved at him and he smiled and nodded and waved back - :p he was like 'it's the noisy girl' :wave: :lol:
:lol: I was kinda hoping the big bass clef on my t-shirt would catch his eye, but I guess that was a bit of a big ask :reject:
I should stand next to you next time... :hmm: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom