Pleban Girls Party - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

That's good!:hug: Did you know Carmel's guy is named Gavin too? He's from Scotland. Isn't that where your Gav is from? What an awesome coincidence.:cute:

Yep I knew that and no, my Gav is English and damned proud of it. :lol: he says everything good came from England. He also says all Scots are crazy :coocoo: :giggle:

Alisaura said:

Only once... When I was three, my parents took me to England (my younger brother wasn't born then), but I only remember fragments of it. So this will pretty much be my first overseas experience... :uhoh: I'm a bit nervous too!

:hug: it's fine to be nervous!

:hyper:def wanna see photos of the Dome Volcano!

you're skipping NYC IF i remember correctly?

Sad_Girl said:

Yep I knew that and no, my Gav is English and damned proud of it. :lol: he says everything good came from England. He also says all Scots are crazy :coocoo: :giggle:

:laugh: That's brilliant! I love that name:drool:

*needs to find self a British Gavin*:hmm: :lol:

I haven't had a boyfriend in so long!:scream: I miss my Matt.:sad:

Stay away from guys with M names, in my experience they'll only break your heart. I've had two Matt's and a Mark break my heart now. No more M's for me :no:

U2isthebest said:
Thanks!! Hopefully I'll have a decision made soon. Also, I'm really quite small....I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem squeezing me in.:sexywink: I'd rather hit the UK anyway!
Yes, but I'm really not very strong, I don't think I could carry ALL of the people who want to go in my luggage :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Dazz :) that's cool that it's such a pretty spring in NYC :up: I've heard it can be a really beautiful place, despite the mega-huge population :yes:

well IF i ever finally go premium....then I'll try to post NYC in Spring photos in here! :happy:

and then of course my U2 pics.....outside the MSG, and the sort of eehhh pic IN concert {better than Nothing tho :yes:)

.....and some Bruce Springsteen & Who pics & patti Smith all GOOD ++ concert pics!

andberlin said:

:giggle:
being half scottish i am required to object to that statement! :lol: no wonder my dad would never let me marry a brit :wink: :giggle:

:lol: to be fair, he also says Scotland is the most beautiful place in the whole world

and coming from Gav 'Crazy' is a compliment. At least I hope it is. More than once now he's said i was crazy :hmm: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Stay away from guys with M names, in my experience they'll only break your heart. I've had two Matt's and a Mark break my heart now. No more M's for me :no:

:yikes: I still love him though, it was 3 years almost.:sigh:

:hmm: maybe I'll just start calling him Scott.:lol: it's his middle name. I hate it.:laugh:

dazzledbylight said:
:hug: it's fine to be nervous!

:hyper:def wanna see photos of the Dome Volcano!

you're skipping NYC IF i remember correctly?
Oh, there will be many photos... I'm getting another memory card for my camera :D
And yes, not going to NYC this time... :reject:

anyway...I hate to cut this short, but my mom needs my help with something, and I also have to be up early for church tomorrow. I will definitely try and get back in here tomorrow night if I have time!:hug: It was awesome to see all you lovely ladies again! I've missed you!:kiss:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: to be fair, he also says Scotland is the most beautiful place in the whole world

and coming from Gav 'Crazy' is a compliment. At least I hope it is. More than once now he's said i was crazy :hmm: :lol:

ah! i take it all back now :wink: although i'm sure a lots of brits probably do think that :lol: i've always wanted to go there - i'm defo more into that rugged, dramatic landscape than the australian one... :yawn:

U2isthebest said:

:yikes: I still love him though, it was 3 years almost.:sigh:

:hmm: maybe I'll just start calling him Scott.:lol: it's his middle name. I hate it.:laugh:

My Matt's were both a year or more, but on and off. Mark was 10 years :sigh: I'll always love all three of them, in some way. But that won't keep me from loving Gav as much or more :wink:

U2isthebest said:
Alas, I'll wait until next time if I must.:sigh: :wink:
Well, I might be able to carry you as far as London, after all, the plane will be doing most of the work for that bit :D

Aww, seeya Britt! :hug: :wave: Was good to see you too!

U2isthebest said:
anyway...I hate to cut this short, but my mom needs my help with something, and I also have to be up early for church tomorrow. I will definitely try and get back in here tomorrow night if I have time!:hug: It was awesome to see all you lovely ladies again! I've missed you!:kiss:

:wave: :hug:
bye brit! have missed you too!
:kiss:

Sad_Girl said:

I guess a Mullen would be the exception? :wink:

Diane L said:

When my hard drive recently died, I lost everything, and I just realized a couple of weeks ago that I lost all the screenshots I'd saved of my PLEBAville family...:sad:

Diane...................I have xeroxs of most of SG Sims stuff [since i don't ahve net acess].

I could find them [not right now but in a month or so] and copy thrm and mail thyem to you...igf you want. :)

Sad_Girl said:

It was funny to see my six-foot seven-inch tall brother freak out when I picked up a tiny little one or two inch frog :laugh:

:lmao: :lmao:

Li'l froogies! :cute:

i could see that IF you'd been an entemologist and picked up a Madagascar hissing cockroach or something like that!

altho having seen footage of them.....for what ever reason....even tho they're like 1 1/2? inches long....they're not as ugly to me as plain ol' NYC roaches :yikes: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

That's Ok, Dazz, i don't need the sims stuff. I may just manage to get another round going one of these days

At the university where my father works, Jack Hannah did an exotic animals show and one of those madagascar hissing roaches got loose :yikes: they found it the next day while they were cleaning up the auditorium :lmao: had to ship it to him

Sad_Girl said:
That's Ok, Dazz, i don't need the sims stuff. I may just manage to get another round going one of these days

I thought if you wanted a few favorite pics...they ain't going anywhere ....if you change your mind :)

for me they're like Illustrated Fan Fic! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

At the university where my father works, Jack Hannah did an exotic animals show and one of those madagascar hissing roaches got loose :yikes: they found it the next day while they were cleaning up the auditorium :lmao: had to ship it to him

:ohmy: :ohmy:

can you imagine some one who didn't know that had happened and they catch it from the corner of thyeir eye-s currying along----

WTF!!!:huh:

:lmao:

I love the exotic animal stuff on the latenight shows!

Back
Top Bottom