Pleban Girls Party - So Close yet so far away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

:lol:

Sami :hug: at least you're making some progress. :)

Yes. :rockon:

My four essays tomorrow will be pretty little pictures I draw when I have no clue what they are asking me! :happy: :cute:

OMG my friend told me that the stat exam was so hard that when they got the extended response part, a bunch of people just got up and walked out. :ohmy: :lmao: And my genius friend took calculus yesterday and 3 out of 4 of his essays were pretty pictures. :love: :lol:

Dismantled said:

:lmao :

ok ok........by the power vested in me....:shifty : in this land of Plebaville...I err..now pronouce you Clone and Clone...you may now...kiss each other :shifty: or something...

: D

Congrats!!!!:happy:

:lmao:

:lol:

I've never witnessed a clone ceremony before :happy:

Congrats to the Clones :rockon: :hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm learning stats right now. :crack: :crazy:

OMG:crazy: *runs and hides

I took that the last year of college...I had to beg my professor to pass me:huh:

the day I went to talk to him I was wearing an exceptionally tight white t-shirt:shifty: I think that persuaded him:shifty::lmao:

Dismantled said:

OMG:crazy: *runs and hides

I took that the last year of college...I had to beg my professor to pass me:huh:

the day I went to talk to him I was wearing an exceptionally tight white t-shirt:shifty: I think that persuaded him:shifty::lmao:

It would persuade me :combust: :flirt:

sami0201 said:

Yes. :rockon:

My four essays tomorrow will be pretty little pictures I draw when I have no clue what they are asking me! :happy: :cute:

OMG my friend told me that the stat exam was so hard that when they got the extended response part, a bunch of people just got up and walked out. :ohmy: :lmao: And my genius friend took calculus yesterday and 3 out of 4 of his essays were pretty pictures. :love: :lol:

:ohmy: You get essays in calculus?? Sarah's taking that now, and she's a math genius...she's usually in the mid to high 90's. She found it a little hard at the beginning, but told me she's brought her mark up to an 88. :up:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: You get essays in calculus?? Sarah's taking that now, and she's a math genius...she's usually in the mid to high 90's. She found it a little hard at the beginning, but told me she's brought her mark up to an 88. :up:

OMG I'm really good at math too. :ohmy: :lol: I'm glad she's getting it now. :hug:

Yeah, not like on regular test but on the AP exam you have 4 essays I think. :yikes: Which is one reason I am not taking calc next year. :wink:

JezSnape said:

:lol: It's the return of the funky chicken! :lmao:

Thanks clone :hug:

Wonder how many times I can use the word clone until everyone gets tired of hearing it :hmm: :lol:

Well, really popping out for a few minutes now...

omg...we will never get tired of it!!!! Just go back and read all of our threads:reject:

:blahblah: "clone"..."clone"..clone" :blahblah::lmao:

sami0201 said:

OMG I'm really good at math too. :ohmy: :lol: I'm glad she's getting it now. :hug:

Yeah, not like on regular test but on the AP exam you have 4 essays I think. :yikes: Which is one reason I am not taking calc next year. :wink:

If you did take it, she could help :lol:

I think she thought she'd coast through it like she does everything else, and she bombed the first test. It's still early, I'm sure she'll be in the 90's in no time. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom