Pleban Girls Party - So Close yet so far away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to wait until they officially annouce something to possibly go through with making plans. I don't want to have flights and hotels booked and tickets purchased if it turns out I can't even go. :lol:

Good plan. And I saw what Jem said last night about the tickets, that if you wait till closer to the date, there will be lots of people who can't go getting rid of them. I agree.

VintagePunk said:
Good plan. And I saw what Jem said last night about the tickets, that if you wait till closer to the date, there will be lots of people who can't go getting rid of them. I agree.

Well, I want to have tickets before I go. I don't want to travel 12,000 miles and not have tickets. But hopefully, I'll be able to get a good deal. :up:

My mother said she wanted to do GA. Until I said I'd be camping out. Then she decided on a seat. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

Well, I want to have tickets before I go. I don't want to travel 12,000 miles and not have tickets. But hopefully, I'll be able to get a good deal. :up:

My mother said she wanted to do GA. Until I said I'd be camping out. Then she decided on a seat. :lol:

You have to tell her how much fun it is!! :hyper: I was surprised, the time in line passes so fast.

VintagePunk said:

You have to tell her how much fun it is!! :hyper: I was surprised, the time in line passes so fast.

But how would I explain random people coming up to me asking me if I'm from interference? That happened in Boston. :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

But how would I explain random people coming up to me asking me if I'm from interference? That happened in Boston. :lmao:

Welllll...you could tell her about your secret life on here. :shifty: :lol: I think that if you said that you go on a U2 message board, that you ran into a few people at the Boston show from here, and if she meets them in Hawaii, she'll realize that it's very non-threatening. Maybe minimize your involvement a bit, though. :wink:

Hi VP & DG! :hug:

Just popping on quickly before work. I gotta leave right now, but wanted to say I'll be thinking about you today VP! :hug:

My dad's having a colonoscopy this morning, so hopefully that will provide some answers. My journal has all the details, since I need to run, and don't have time to type it all out. I'll be back here in a few hours! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi VP & DG! :hug:

Just popping on quickly before work. I gotta leave right now, but wanted to say I'll be thinking about you today VP! :hug:

My dad's having a colonoscopy this morning, so hopefully that will provide some answers. My journal has all the details, since I need to run, and don't have time to type it all out. I'll be back here in a few hours! :hug:

Thanks Thora :hug: Things seem a little bit better today. Or maybe I'm just more calm. I finally slept last night. First time in a week I've had more than a couple hours of sleep, and i think it really helped.

I hope there's good news about your dad. :) :hug:

Sarah just called, she's on her spare and bored and tired, so i said I'd pick her up and take her out for coffee. BBL :hug:

VintagePunk said:

It's been so hard trying to decide when the right time is. The hardest thing I've ever had to do. :sad: I think it's going to be very soon, but hopefully not today. When it's time, I'm taking her out to my sister's farm. A retired vet has a horse farm next to them. He will do it, and then we'll take her to my sister's house to bury her.

Thanks so much for all your thoughts. :hug: :heart:

i am so glad she had a good day...
this has to be really hard on you.
i have gone through it and know it is one of the most gut wrenching things...
i wish i could say something wise to diminish your pain, but i know there is nothing anyone can say..
my thoughts are with you and kelly...

:sad:

an illustration for the thread

stay_bono1.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi Molly :wave: Feeling any better? :hug:

oh yes! thanks! i have to feel better today, no choice. i have a french lesson and some guys from one of my guy's band coming by to pick up his drums at noon...
i took tons of thera flu and orange juice yesterday so ...

:D

Molly Bloom said:

oh yes! thanks! i have to feel better today, no choice. i have a french lesson and some guys from one of my guy's band coming by to pick up his drums at noon...
i took tons of thera flu and orange juice yesterday so ...

:D

Good to know. :up:

I got great news today: my mother gave me the OK on pursuing seeing U2 in Hawaii and my brother gave me the choice between seeing Taking Back Sunday tomorrow night or going to the Sox game as a late birthday present. I told him to get TBS tickets.

:hyper: :happy: x a million on both!

daygloeyes2 said:

Good to know. :up:

I got great news today: my mother gave me the OK on pursuing seeing U2 in Hawaii and my brother gave me the choice between seeing Taking Back Sunday tomorrow night or going to the Sox game as a late birthday present. I told him to get TBS tickets.

:hyper: :happy: x a million on both!

yay! i have only been to maui but it was lovely!! how long do you plan to stay?

TBS? eep, i have never heard of them!:ohmy:

Molly, I haven't heard yet. He's having a colonoscopy this morning. My cell is permanently attached to my hip, so my Mom will call as soon as she knows anything.

ThoraSEB said:
Hi DG! :hug:

It's gonna be one big party in Hawaii, and everyone's invited! First round of drinks is on me! :dance:

So you're definetly going? :hyper:

Redkat(love her, she is such a sweetie! :heart) PMed me and told me that she'd sell me her GA ticket for face value at $60! :hyper: :happy:

Hi wayne! :wave: :hug:

Wayne, I've downloaded the first part. Haven't had a chance to get the rest of that yet, but hopefully today.

DG - I'm still uncertain about Hawaii, but I do want to go!!

Back
Top Bottom