Pleban Girls Party - So Close yet so far away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:uhoh:

The mice above are stirring...

I gotta hop in the shower.

I'll try and visit again before bed. :kiss:

Luv ya ladies. :hug:

Snooky, I know drama's good....but we both know dirty is so much better. :sexywink:

PS. Has my clone been on? How did Sarah's interview go? :)

:sad: I don't like it when you come and go so fast :sad: *sniffles*
I feel so neglected :scream:

I haven't heard from VP at all :shrug:

I don't want mom coming down and handing me a can of whoop ass. :uhoh:

I went to bed rather late last night. :shh:

SG, don't feel negelected. :sad: I'll wear my nerdy #1 fan suspenders for you. And stamp I :heart: Urkel on my forehead. Just for you. :happy:
Shame my camera's broken. :tongue:

I'll be back when I'm all clean :wink:

*hey, lookee, every sentence in this post has a smilie! :tsk:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I don't want mom coming down and handing me a can of whoop ass. :uhoh:

I went to bed rather late last night. :shh:

SG, don't feel negelected. :sad: I'll wear my nerdy #1 fan suspenders for you. And stamp I :heart: Urkel on my forehead. Just for you. :happy:
Shame my camera's broken. : tongue:

I'll be back when I'm all clean :wink :

*hey, lookee, every sentence in this post has a smilie! : tsk:

:lol: Oh go take a shower already, I'm just giving you a hard time, stinky :wink: :laugh:

:hug:

2.gif

Have you been avoiding the PGP because of all the pictures we've been posting or have they been keeping you better entertained elsewhere?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Stinky? :sad:

Break my heart. *sniffle*

*sniff*

Nevermind. :shifty:

:wink:

I'm all clean now. :happy:

:lol: That's one of Jeffy's words lately - it's because of a video game (Mario Party 6 :lol: ) and then he also frequently makes reference to 'the smelly kid' (From the movie "Big Daddy' ) :cute:

:hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:grumpycombust:

Sorry for my sudden disappearence last night. I was throughly scolded and told to get to bed. :reject:

And sadly, I'm afriad I'm rather tired (afterall, House was rather exciting :love: ) and I should get to bed.

:sad:

Sweet dreams lads and lasses. :hug::heart:

i thought you passed out on the keyboard :wink:

:shifty:

night Bri :hug:

I'm back, but it looks like y'all have gone to bed or to work. I should get some sleep too. :yawn:

But first - holy crap! Lost was INSANE!! Too many cliffhangers! :madwife: But it was soooo good. :drool:

Have a good night/day and see you later! :hug:

Hi girls :hug: I thought I should update you all.

After seeming completely awful for most of yesterday, Kelly seemed a bit better in the evening. She hadn't been up all day, and when she did get up in the late afternoon, she had some trouble standing (that got better when she'd been up for a while, so maybe it was just stiffness). She hadn't been drinking at all, and I was very worried that she was dehydrating. Then around 8 pm, she went out and had a five minute long drink. She also wanted to go outside several times in the evening, so she seemed a bit more lively and alert.

It's been so hard trying to decide when the right time is. The hardest thing I've ever had to do. :sad: I think it's going to be very soon, but hopefully not today. When it's time, I'm taking her out to my sister's farm. A retired vet has a horse farm next to them. He will do it, and then we'll take her to my sister's house to bury her.

Thanks so much for all your thoughts. :hug: :heart:

I brought up Hawaii to my mother this morning. She thinks it's a good idea! I didn't know this, but after seeing the Elevation, Slane, and Vertigo DVD's she really wants to see U2 live. :lol: So if we go, she'd get a seat and I'd get a GA ticket. We'd fly to San Francisco and stay there for a day or two then we'd fly to Hawaii.

It really might happen! :hyper:

And extra :hug:'s for VP :heart: We're all here for you sweetie.

VintagePunk said:
I can get back into my jeans that I bought for U2 last year! :happy:

That's great news about Hawaii, DG :hug:

Yay! :hug:

Isn't it a great feeling to get back into jeans? :happy: :drool:

I'm so excited already, and I don't have tickets, or a hotel, or flights booked yet. :lmao: :reject:

Well, after spending two weeks straight jumping around for several hours a night, they were starting to get loose - they're nowhere near that point now, but at least they're on and they're comfortable. :up:

I'm really, really glad to hear that she's interested in going! That's great, something cool for you two to share. :) Have the new dates been set yet? I'm out of the U2 news loop. :reject:

VintagePunk said:
Well, after spending two weeks straight jumping around for several hours tonight, they were starting to get loose - they're nowhere near that point now, but at least they're on and they're comfortable. :up:

I'm really, really glad to hear that she's interested in going! That's great, something cool for you two to share. :) Have the new dates been set yet? I'm out of the U2 news loop. :reject:

Hey, at least you got them on. :up:

Well, one of the concerts is rumored to be re-scheduled for December 9th. Not sure if it's confirmed.

daygloeyes2 said:

Hey, at least you got them on. :up:

Well, one of the concerts is rumored to be re-scheduled for December 9th. Not sure if it's confirmed.

Hopefully they'll announce something soon, they've kinda left fans hanging...

And I take it that Sian must be doing a little better, if Edge was in NO recently?

I still need liposuction around my waist. :mad: That used to be the first place I lost weight. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom