Pleban Girls Party - So Close yet so far away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

And this surprises you, Ali? :angry:

:drool:

:ohmy:

:drool: :drool: :drool: *swollen head

omg..I got my hair cut last weekend:lmao: I didn't ask for it either, but its cut exactly like hers now:lmao: I swear I said do whatever ..

JezSnape said:

I'm sure this would make more sense to me in Swedish, but right now it sounds like you had half a music class, and half your wardrobe in... :reject: :lol:

:lol: no, those are parts of the braking system on a truck. Usually you need to have the brake pads replaced, and if you wait too long, maybe the shoes... these were so bad the entire braking system had to be replaced. :slant:

Clone:lmao:!!!!!!!!

well..you cannot do it flat:shifty:

your going to see U2 in december:ohmy: :hyper:

but why does it make me want to do this:madwife: too you:angry:

Dismantled said:

your going to see U2 in december:ohmy: :hyper:

but why does it make me want to do this:madwife: too you:angry:

I might be. My mother agreed to it. She even wants to see U2 after seeing the live DVD's. :lol: After they officially announce when they're making up the hawaii dates, I'll start planning.

You wanna do alot of things to me. :flirt:

daygloeyes2 said:
I need to get this if I go to Hawaii. :lol:

large_3399.jpg

How could Bono resist you wearing That :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

I might be. My mother agreed to it. She even wants to see U2 after seeing the live DVD's. :lol: After they officially announce when they're making up the hawaii dates, I'll start planning.

You wanna do alot of things to me. :flirt:

OMG:shocked: are you friggin serious! That would be soooo cool!! I am so happy for you:hyper:

I wanna see them again so bad:sad: like..a million times wasn't enough lastyear:lmao: and the 28th is the one year anniversary of my "Bono incident":lmao: so I've been thinking about that alot*sigh:drool:

VintagePunk said:
I'm gonna put on AB and have a drink before dinner. :drool:

And I might even slip into something more comfortable. :flirt:

Yeah, cause I've had such a hard day. :shifty: :reject:

take a pic:flirt:

:lmao:

I'll so you mine if you show me yours:drool:

:lmao:

Dismantled said:

OMG:shocked: are you friggin serious! That would be soooo cool!! I am so happy for you:hyper:

I wanna see them again so bad:sad: like..a million times wasn't enough lastyear:lmao: and the 28th is the one year anniversary of my "Bono incident":lmao: so I've been thinking about that alot*sigh:drool:

I was shocked my mom actually went for it. I never expected her to say yes. But she really seems into the idea! :D

If they play when they're rumored to be playing, it would be right around the 1 year anniversary of my 1st concert. :heart:

ThoraSEB said:
I can hardly keep up! :crazy:

:D

The first time they did this to a thread, I just sat back and enjoyed the ride :lol:

SG, now when I know what your talking about, it makes perfect sense. The pads are called "klossar" in Swedish, and yeah, if they don't get replaced in time, it gets really bad. I'm actually more into the electrical wiring in a car, but I have been known to replace other things too :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

I was shocked my mom actually went for it. I never expected her to say yes. But she really seems into the idea! :D

If they play when they're rumored to be playing, it would be right around the 1 year anniversary of my 1st concert. :heart:

what a sweet anniversary present to yourself:drool:

Back
Top Bottom