PLEBAn Girls Party- Sliding Down The Surface of Things...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a bit of a rarity - I've often seen the pic of Bono and Edge but only seen this one with all four of them in this setting a few times

U2149.jpg

Hi Sami :hug: have you receovered from homecoming yet? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Here's a bit of a rarity - I've often seen the pic of Bono and Edge but only seen this one with all four of them in this setting a few times

U2149.jpg

Hi Sami :hug: have you receovered from homecoming yet? :wink:

SG:bow: I've been looking for that pic. So :cute:

U2isthebest said:

You need to put a pic. of yourself in the photo thread..a Homecoming one would be awesome! I want to see your dress.

I don't like to keep pictures of myself on the internet. But I'll post some now and then take them down after you guys see them. :)

We don't really go trick or treating here either. There is no street lights and to many wild animals so its not a good idea. But the girls like to go to the party at our church and get lots of goodies. :drool:

Sami I want to see pictures. :hyper:

SG I've never seen that picture before! :drool:

Sorry I'm lagging I'm trying to help Mini-cat with the ton of homework she missed last week when she was sick.

U2isthebest said:

Those are awesome Sami!! They almost make me miss high school. almost. LOL. You're so pretty!!

can you please edit and take out your quote of my pics? :huh:
and thanks. :) you should miss it. i'm going to miss it like crazy. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Brit, she told you not to quote those :lol: go back and edit your post, erasing her pics please :wink:

Sami, you look very cute :yes: :flirt:

:lol: thanks :flirt:

what do you think of my new man? :sexywink: :wink: he's soooo nice and funny and sweet. i love him!! and to top it all off he's an incredible singer. what more could you want? :drool: :lol:

sami0201 said:

it's okay as long as you edit :)

And I did! LOL. I had awful senioritis last year:wink: I was so glad to finally get out. I miss seeing my friends everyday, but trust me once you're in college you will NOT miss the high school drama:no:

U2isthebest said:

And I did! LOL. I had awful senioritis last year:wink: I was so glad to finally get out. I miss seeing my friends everyday, but trust me once you're in college you will NOT miss the high school drama:no:

there's not much drama around me. and trust me, i will miss it. a ton. :heart: i LOVE LOVE LOVE my school. and the people who teach in it. :flirt:

but yeah, i can feel senioritis coming on. :wink: what college are you in?

Russty Cat said:
We don't really go trick or treating here either. There is no street lights and to many wild animals so its not a good idea. But the girls like to go to the party at our church and get lots of goodies. :drool:

Sami I want to see pictures. :hyper:

SG I've never seen that picture before! :drool:

Sorry I'm lagging I'm trying to help Mini-cat with the ton of homework she missed last week when she was sick.

I always did the Halloween thing at my church too. The way my neighborhood is layed out, there's only about 3 trick or treating streets that you could wat too. I'm sure they'll have plenty of fun though!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom