PLEBAn Girls Party- Sliding Down The Surface of Things...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Britt and BB and Jem! :hug: I'm doing okay. A bit :crazy: but that's normal. Can't wait until Christmas and I can go on vacation. :sigh: I've been counting the days for months now. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Thora!! :hug:

I've been meaning to ask you, have you been keeping up with GG? The show I mean, not the person. :wink:

Hi VP! :hug: :lol: Yup, I've been keeping up, although I'm not really liking it all that much. The last episode was really funny though. I loved Emily's scenes. :lmao: She's awesome. I'm starting to like Christopher though, even though I've sworn to hate him. :giggle:

Crap - this post has a lot of smilies.

ThoraSEB said:
Hi Britt and BB and Jem! :hug: I'm doing okay. A bit :crazy: but that's normal. Can't wait until Christmas and I can go on vacation. :sigh: I've been counting the days for months now. :lol:

Hi VP! :hug: :lol: Yup, I've been keeping up, although I'm not really liking it all that much. The last episode was really funny though. I loved Emily's scenes. :lmao: She's awesome. I'm starting to like Christopher though, even though I've sworn to hate him. :giggle:

I need a vacation too...I'm going insane. LOL. Where are you going on vacation? Is it some place lovely you'd like to take me? I could stow away in your suitcase..:wink:

U2isthebest said:

I need a vacation too...I'm going insane. LOL. Where are you going on vacation? Is it some place lovely you'd like to take me? I could stow away in your suitcase..:wink:

I'm going to Hawaii for 2 weeks. :drool: Can't wait! :D

ThoraSEB said:

There's a lot I like about the way the show is this year, I think the new show runner is doing the best he can with the crap he was left with. :| I think ultimately L&L will get back together...I just hope it's not a last-minute thing, I hope they're given time to make up and work through their problems.

I really like what he's doing with Rory, Sookie, Lane.

Do you agree that there's something off about Lore? I think that's intentional, that she's going through some sort of existential crisis about where she fits in, and who she belongs with. I'm sure she'll come to her senses soon. At that other place :shifty: she's getting a lot of criticism, and that bugs me. I think I take it personally cause I identify with her. :reject: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

I'm going to Hawaii for 2 weeks. :drool: Can't wait! :D

Oh..I don't suppose...you'll be in there in time to see 4 certain Irish boys....:eyebrow: :wink: I'm supposedly going to Mexico after Christmas...we'll see. I believe Cozumel and the Yucatan Peninsula...:love: Let's hope it works out! I hope you have an awesome time!!

bonoishot said:

I htought you had both left. :lol:

Sounds like a hectic day VP. :crazy::hug:

I wondered why you were screaming at me. :yikes: :lol:

Between Sarah and my mom, I'm running all day, nearly every day of the week, but Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are especially nuts, and I also have to go to school this Thursday. :happy: :|

VintagePunk said:

There's a lot I like about the way the show is this year, I think the new show runner is doing the best he can with the crap he was left with. :| I think ultimately L&L will get back together...I just hope it's not a last-minute thing, I hope they're given time to make up and work through their problems.

I really like what he's doing with Rory, Sookie, Lane.

Do you agree that there's something off about Lore? I think that's intentional, that she's going through some sort of existential crisis about where she fits in, and who she belongs with. I'm sure she'll come to her senses soon. At that other place :shifty: she's getting a lot of criticism, and that bugs me. I think I take it personally cause I identify with her. :reject: :lol:

He definitely was left with a lot of crap, I totally agree. I'm not going to give up on the show though, since I've watched from the very beginning, and I want to see where they take the characters.

I'm hoping L & L will get back together too, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Yes - I have had that feeling about Lorelai. She hasn't seemed quite herself, but like you said, she's going through a tough time, and maybe this period of crisis will bring her to a better place eventually.

I haven't had the time to go over to the other place lately. I just can't seem to keep up with everything! :lol:

Britt - nope, I'm getting there on Dec 13 - 4 days after the concert. I wish I could go, but it's impossible, unless I win the lottery, or the u2.com contest. :D

BonosBaby12 said:
Britt Mexico sounds like it would be a fun trip

Oh I know..I was supposed to go there w/my aunt and uncle and my 2 cousins a few years ago, but they ended up going when I was in school. They say they really want me to go this time, so I wouldn't complain...if they insisted.:wink:

ThoraSEB said:

He definitely was left with a lot of crap, I totally agree. I'm not going to give up on the show though, since I've watched from the very beginning, and I want to see where they take the characters.

I'm hoping L & L will get back together too, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Yes - I have had that feeling about Lorelai. She hasn't seemed quite herself, but like you said, she's going through a tough time, and maybe this period of crisis will bring her to a better place eventually.

I haven't had the time to go over to the other place lately. I just can't seem to keep up with everything! :lol:

Britt - nope, I'm getting there on Dec 13 - 4 days after the concert. I wish I could go, but it's impossible, unless I win the lottery, or the u2.com contest. :D

:madspit: That's quite upsetting...hmmm lottery? contest?:hmm: :shh: :whistle:

BonosBaby12 said:
Well if they mention it to you then I would jump at the chance! lol. Someday Im going to do A LOT of traveling.

My uncle told me about it this week-end, so when it gets closer if he says something closer to the time...I will:hyper: :dancing: :happy:

VintagePunk said:

I wondered why you were screaming at me. :yikes: :lol:

Between Sarah and my mom, I'm running all day, nearly every day of the week, but Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are especially nuts, and I also have to go to school this Thursday. :happy: :|

:lol:

Sounds like you could do with a holiday aswell. :hug: I know lets go to Hawaii. Oh yeah we need money. :|

So Sarahs looking into different schools? Which are top of the list so far? HOws you MUm? :hug:

bonoishot said:

:hug::heart: Bri hang in there....you want me to send in reinforcements to save you.....

lemons.jpg

The Lemons will save you. :kiss::wink:

:reject: Well it made me laugh. :lol: Seriously i :bow: down to you for studying something so hard. You will kick its ass. :rockon:

:lmao: This makes me think that this should be one of our mascots!

U2isthebest said:

:madspit: That's quite upsetting...hmmm lottery? contest?:hmm: :shh: :whistle:

It's not the end of the world. Sure, it kinda sucks to miss the concert, but I've already seen them several times, and will go to more concerts in the future. :) I'm just happy to be going. Plus, you never know, I might just run into them there if they stay after the concert. :D

Back
Top Bottom