PLEBAn Girls Party- Sliding Down The Surface of Things...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I told her what I said about genetics, and she said "if it were genetic, it'd be like a Picasso, with the nose on it's forehead." :|

Smartass kid. :angry:

I think I *will* enroll her in the military. That'd teach her. :angry: :wink:

:lmao::lmao:

Oh I really hope she does go into creative writing!! :lol:

Mucca said:

That sounds like a really good program for Sarah.

That's pretty neat that she's working in an MP's office. I'm glad she's really liking it, it definately helps in figuring out a major for uni. :)

I know some political gossip. :shifty: Have you heard that Peter McKay comment he made about Belinda Stronach? :shifty: :lol:

Mucca said:

I think you can, itunes will convert your wma files in mp3 so that they can play in your ipod.
I might not have to do too much begging since I'm living away from home right now. One of the plus sides to going to a school on the opposite side of the country :wink:

Great. Thanks for the help!:wink: Isn't being away at college lovely? I'm only a couple hours from home, but it's still nice...

Mucca said:

I think you can, itunes will convert your wma files in mp3 so that they can play in your ipod.
I might not have to do too much begging since I'm living away from home right now. One of the plus sides to going to a school on the opposite side of the country :wink:

Are there any albums you need? :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

I know some political gossip. :shifty: Have you heard that Peter McKay comment he made about Belinda Stronach? :shifty: :lol:

No.....truthly I'm not very big on politics...gossip on the other hand.....

Please do dish out the dirt :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I told her what I said about genetics, and she said "if it were genetic, it'd be like a Picasso, with the nose on it's forehead." :|

Smartass kid. :angry:

I think I *will* enroll her in the military. That'd teach her. :angry: :wink:

:lmao: :lmao: Ahh sarcasm..she and I would get along very well...:wink: If you would really like to see funny, put me in the military...I'd make Private Benjamin look like General Patton...:giggle:

U2isthebest said:

Great. Thanks for the help!:wink: Isn't being away at college lovely? I'm only a couple hours from home, but it's still nice...

No Problem! :)

And yes, it's great! Living away a couple hours isn't bad. Makes going home alot cheaper and easier!

VintagePunk said:

Are there any albums you need? :shifty:

I just might once xmas creeps nearer :wink:

Mucca said:

No Problem! :)

And yes, it's great! Living away a couple hours isn't bad. Makes going home alot cheaper and easier!

I just might once xmas creeps nearer :wink:

That's true...I'm a freshman, so I'm adjusting, and it's nice to be able to go home...if I get a bit lonely:wink:

redhotswami said:
Okay, I'm off to bed. I overslept this morning and was late for work :reject: so I better not do that again.

Goodnight everyone!!! :hug: :wave:

Goodnight Mia:hug: Sleep well, and get to work on time!!! :shame: (says the girl who slept through both of her classes today:lmao:

U2isthebest said:

That's true...I'm a freshman, so I'm adjusting, and it's nice to be able to go home...if I get a bit lonely:wink:

:yes:

Hope you're enjoying your first year so far!

I'd better go to bed as well, I have an early class tomorrow :sigh:

Night girls. Sweet dreams :hug::heart:

Mucca said:

:yes:

Hope you're enjoying your first year so far!

I'd better go to bed as well, I have an early class tomorrow :sigh:

Night girls. Sweet dreams :hug::heart:

I am! Thank you! Have a good night's sleep! It was nice meeting you! I hope you'll be back more often.:hug:

:dance: :heart: Sorry I disappeared for a bit. B called to make sure I remembered Prison Break was on. :love: He was asking me all sorts of silly stuff and grossing my brother out, so my brother took the phone and kept asking me goofy questions. :giggle:

NIghty night to everyone I missed. :wave: :heart:

Russty Cat said:
:dance: :heart: Sorry I disappeared for a bit. B called to make sure I remembered Prison Break was on. :love: He was asking me all sorts of silly stuff and grossing my brother out, so my brother took the phone and kept asking me goofy questions. :giggle:

NIghty night to everyone I missed. :wave: :heart:

Awww...I'm glad you were able to have a good conversation w/B this time!:hug: "Silly stuff?" Why, whatever do you mean?:angel: :shifty: :macdevil: LOL.

OH MY GOD!!!! I'm watching this show and its totally cracking me up! Like I seriously keep laughing out loud. Damn this is so funny! I about wet my pants! :laugh:

Sorry I disappeared there. Got caught up in Prison Break and am now watching Spellbound. So cute! :cute: Have a good night everyone! :hug:

Oh yeah - VP, I heard all about that craziness with Peter and Belinda. :ohmy:

U2isthebest said:

Awww...I'm glad you were able to have a good conversation w/B this time!:hug: "Silly stuff?" Why, whatever do you mean?:angel: :shifty: :macdevil: LOL.

Lets just say I thought Plebans were mind whores. :wink:

Sorry Prison Break is over. I had to look it up this show is called "Two and a half men". Its seriously so freakin funny.

ThoraSEB said:
Sorry I disappeared there. Got caught up in Prison Break and am now watching Spellbound. So cute! :cute: Have a good night everyone! :hug:

Hey Thora:wave: Glad to see you back! I had a good TV night too. "Heroes" and "Studio 60":love:

Russty Cat said:

Lets just say I thought Plebans were mind whores. :wink:

Sorry Prison Break is over. I had to look it up this show is called "Two and a half men". Its seriously so freakin funny.

HEY!!! I came up w/ "Mind Whores" last night at 3:30 in the morning when I was chatting w/Kaf...(who btw, is moving to N. Carolina soon too) Don't steal my thunder:lol: "Two and a Half Men" that show is awesome!! I've watched it a few times.

ThoraSEB said:

After all that typing, I'm glad that at least a Canadian saw it! :lol:

Enjoy your show. :hug:

Night Mucca! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

After all that typing, I'm glad that at least a Canadian saw it! :lol:

Enjoy your show. :hug:

Night Mucca! :hug:

:yes: I know a little bit about politics, but generally don't get too involved in that, but I had heard about those comments. :lol:

I'm staying for a bit I think. I saw the first few minutes of the show, but then decided not to watch any more.

ThoraSEB said:
Okay, maybe I'll stay here for a bit. I can't concentrate on the TV right now. My attention span is all over the place tonight. :giggle:

I'm like that all the time. :reject: My laptop is always in front of me, and so when I'm watching tv, if I'm not on here, then I'm playing Spider Solitaire or something. Then when the show's over, I have no idea what I just saw. :scream: :add: :lol:

:lol: I am on the laptop in the living room. I tend to computer while I'm watching tv.

:lol: Bri the mind whore thing was good. I had to steal it. And for clarification I'm moving to Southern California. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom