Pleban Girls Party - SIMply misbehaving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I took about 10 years of French class, but I can barely get by these days. It's pretty pathetic. They taught us mainly grammar and verb conjugating, which is totally useless.

dazzledbylight said:

:uhoh: I'm not sure but, double check to see if it is
sim!jthE....check hair color and clothing
It's the Dancefloor scences

and :ohmy: that was some "dustup" !!!

I remember those dance floor scenes ... the caption said "Edge" took VP dancing as friends to cheer her up after her breakup, and it looked like she was dancing with modern-era Edge. However, I also saw the long brown ponytail out on the dance floor and wondered if JTEdge was also there in the disco ... with me, or without me ...

:hmm:

Someone may have some explaining to do.

JezSnape said:
Bri, je ne sais pas. Je n'ai pas parle Francais en cinq ans, et je ne sais pas qui je fais le sens! :lol:
It's so mispelled, I should be arrested :lol:

Congrats Dazz!

Je te comprende. :) Je ne parle pas le langue puisque école secondaire, le 11 anneé, et j'oublie beaucoup.
Mais, Je m'excuse mon orthographe horrible parce que je me révolte contre la grammaire aujourd'hui. :wink:

Thora, j'habite dans Canada aussi. :)

Dude, I'm such a nerd. I need to find more and better ways to amuse myself. :lol: :reject:

Last edited:
I always get so amazed when I actually understand...

I have to go to bed now, I'm dying here... Night everyone :hug:

many years agoo i wanted to take russian and I did at Junior Hight School with the promise i could continue it in HighSchool.

But when i went to HS they didn't have it.

Turns out because I went to a specialize art & music school...it was my L9ocal HS that had it.

it's just as well......since it was during the Real Cold War Era.....USA vs The Soviet Union they were probavbly evenrtually looking for people to be interpeters or spys or who knows :yikes:
And there were a lot of resettled Anti-Castro Cubans who lived in our areas too.

jobob said:

I remember those dance floor scenes ... the caption said "Edge" took VP dancing as friends to cheer her up after her breakup, and it looked like she was dancing with modern-era Edge. However, I also saw the long brown ponytail out on the dance floor and wondered if JTEdge was also there in the disco ... with me, or without me ...

:hmm:

Someone may have some explaining to do.

VP said it looks like sim!jthB was checking out sim!vp..........so thats when I took a closer look.

BTw ARE YOU READY OFR THE aPRIL OR SO NEW bRUCE? e STREET RELEASE?:drool: :drool:

ThoraSEB said:
Ou habitez-vous, Bri? J'habite en Vancouver.

J'habite près de Toronto, comme VP et Drea. (err...puits, actuallment, Drea habite en Toronto, pas près de it)
Avez-vous vu U2 dans Vancouver ?

Ooo Russian? That's really cool Dazz. I wouldn't mind knowing more languages. I have a friend in Holland who knows 5, which amazes me, but apparently that's par for the course over there.

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:
That's cool that you took Russian! I know a little bit of Russian, and am planning to learn more in the future.

I was really pretty good.......learned a whole different alphabet {no depeending on similarities in the RomANCE LANGUAUGES } AND IT HAS 3 HOW EVER THEY CALL IT..
............ feminine/masculine AND Neutral spelling endinds :lol: :uhoh: but i did OK!

JezSnape said:
I should be ashamed of myself, I studied French for seven years :reject:
On the other hand, I've studied English for eleven years, and just look at me abusing the poor language :lol:

Jez, there are too many Americans who can barely write, read, or speak English. Part of that is because of our education system, part of that is because English is a complicated language. (And English is by far the dominant language here in America.) Trust me, you're doing just fine.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ooo Russian? That's really cool Dazz. I wouldn't mind knowing more languages. I have a friend in Holland who knows 5, which amazes me, but apparently that's par for the course over there.

Da [russian for 'yes' ]

I had a former co-worker and friend who was in grad school & he knew ? 6 languages at that point! WOW.
I have a counselour who speaks also Spanish, Japaneese and some others too!

I am very impressed!

Evgentually I should pick up more Spanish {non-Castilian} and love to learn some French & Italian.

I know a very few words in Russian, Greek, and a few more than that of what I remember from Spanisj class, but i also here it a fair amount around me and siogns up as well.

Last edited:
How many shows did you see?

PS. For future reference,to anyone who cares, freetranslation.com :drool: Excellent way to look words up. Full translations of course, ar not always trustworthy.

Dazz
Взгляд, я могу говорить по-русски также!
(ok, for all I know that simply says I'm an idiot. :lol: )
Dude, those letters are nuts :ohmy:

I am familiar with freetranslation! It's a great site. :D

I saw one show this year. I was going to go to Hawaii, but my plans had to be cancelled before the tour was postponed.

dazzledbylight said:

BTw ARE YOU READY OFR THE aPRIL OR SO NEW bRUCE? e STREET RELEASE?:drool: :drool:

April 25! :drool: (you knew I'd know when it'd be out, right?)

No, it's not the E Street Band this time. :( Sorry.

But I am the rare fan who, as one of my coworkers said to me a few weeks ago when the new release was announced, would buy a ticket to see Bruce sing the Asbury Park, N.J. phone book.

:lmao: but :up: insight into my personality

jobob said:

April 25! :drool: (you knew I'd know when it'd be out, right?)

No, it's not the E Street Band this time. :( Sorry.

But I am the rare fan who, as one of my coworkers said to me a few weeks ago when the new release was announced, would buy a ticket to see Bruce sing the Asbury Park, N.J. phone book.

:lmao: but :up: insight into my personality

ohhhhhhhh :(

is it with his other rock band :hyper: .........I saw those tours too!!!:drool: :drool:

Or is it more like Devils & Dustr?

I don't dislike those songs..they just make me too depessed
!

I remember un poco ("a little bit") of my long-ago high school Spanish.

... but it took Vertigo for me to remember "catorce" was the word for fourteen. :reject:

Wish I knew another language (or two) much better. It would help with my job prospects.

dazzledbylight said:

ohhhhhhhh :(

is it with his other rock band :hyper: .........I saw those tours too!!!:drool: :drool:

Or is it more like Devils & Dustr?

I don't dislike those songs..they just make me too depessed
!

It's not with the guys he toured with on the Lucky Town/Human Touch tour way back in the 90s (yep, saw that tour too).

This new album is more like Devils & Dust (Pete Seeger folksong covers, of all things), but with a new, folk-rock band. He is to tour with a new 10-piece band this spring and summer.

:hyper: :hyper:

One of his first stops is JazzFest in New Orleans (to which I wish I could go ... but time and money kind of prohibit it).

I now return this party to your usual U2 business. :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
Random bit of information. I'm watching a Gilmore Girls rerun, and they just mentioned Bono. :giggle:

Gilmore Girls :love:

I love all the Bono/U2 references. :laugh: They make me so happy.

What episode is it?

dazzledbylight said:

ok I think I undersdtand that........

where do you live Bri?
I live in Vancouver.

again that can be easier since.... habitat is a word used in english

You are correct my dear! :)

Back
Top Bottom