Pleban Girls Party - simply irresistable

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG VP :yikes: :hug:

random: the girl who plays Pocahontas in that new movie, Q'Orianka Kilcher, is gorgeous :ohmy: :drool: :lol: :wink: how is this girl 15!? compared to these girls I look like I'm 5 :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
OMG OMG OMG he replied....

Holy fuck. I can't open it. :yikes : :yikes : :yikes :

VP :hug: open it, we're here if you need to talk :hug:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/Sparkys_girl/Sims/Jan 7/propose.jpg[/IMG]

happydaddytobe.jpg

:hyper::cute::heart:

awww congrats to sarah and dallas :D

Bye Mucca :hug:

BG about your dads car :hug:

sorry to hear you havent been well either lately and that sucks about your paper! if you prepare for your exma though i'm sure you will be fine, sounds like your treacher has confidence in your abilites with the subject :yes:

good to see you though :hug::heart:

Here is what he said (i'm gonna edit in a minute)...

"I give up......IF the person you are referring to in your first email is supposed to be me, here is a bright idea.... SAY SO!
I read your note and figured well, she is entitled to her space, I have certainly been remote at best and figured you were dating someone.
I am not the smartest bug on the windshield, but, sometimes......you know what, if you have something on your mind, voice it!
Nuf said!"

I may have neglected to mention that in my initial e-mail to him, I sort of referred to him in the 3rd person. :reject: :reject: :reject:

I thought it would be cute.

:reject:

VintagePunk said:
Here is what he said (i'm gonna edit in a minute)...

I may have neglected to mention that in my initial e-mail to him, I sort of referred to him in the 3rd person. :reject: :reject: :reject:

I thought it would be cute.

:reject:

:lol: You must speak simply when trying to communicate with a man :lmao:

want food? watch TV? me like you. Want have lots sex and babies? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom