PLEBAn Girls Party - Silly Rabbit, Adam's for PLEBANS! (from Cindy)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

GG my dear, I live in Toronto! :lol: I have a ticket for TO 1 and am hoping to get my hands on TO 2 as well :)

good luck with TO2 ticket Drea !do you actually live in the city centre then or on the outskirts?

hi girls :hug:

i come bearing a picture from wild

she is in stadium now :hyper: just got to upload the picture to photofuckit :wink:

here ya are, Nou Camp Stadium Barcelona

noucamppicfromwild.jpg

Shes seated btw :)

sorry bout the delay, my tea was gonna burn so i had to go save it :lol:

its nice nad sunny aswell there :happy:

greeneyedgirl said:
Wild is seated

I couldn't let my loveslave be out in the hot sun and get all stinky and sunburned....

(talking about NI, hehehe)

:giggle:

i got v stinky in GA in Manchester, luckily not sunburnt though :wink: was worth it to be so close to B though :drool: :drool:

sorry bout the smallness of the pic but its a pic of a camera phone :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Thanks for the pic Jemma.

Getting excited about Chicago, I am.....
Oh, what to wear, what to wear........

no probs, thank wild for sending it to me :D

i know :hyper: im so excited! think with being GA though im just gonna go for comfort, jeans and a t-shirt as im sure ruff will confirm theres no point makin too much effort when your gonna be hanging round all day :lol:

Good morning SG! :hug:

Is it possible to have a freakin hangover without drinking? :eyebrow: I feel like total shite! :wink:

Russty Cat said:
The thread swiper looks like he needs to use the bathroom! :lol:

:lol: I was just looking for a bathroom smiley to reply to that comment... as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help but think of Bono...

you know how in grade school there was always that one kid who sang in the bathroom?
How much you want to bet it was Bono for his class? :wink:

7.gif

Sad_Girl said:

Ugh :yuck: I hate that feeling

:hug:

Me too! And they want to go boating today. :( They need me to go so I can drive the boat while they go tubing. I need to go do some work stuff as well, which I don't want to do. I found this incredible place downtown to take some pictures, but I can't seem to find a time to get there to do it.

All I want to do today is lay around. *sigh* :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom