Pleban Girls Party - Shades can't hide our daygloeyes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
daygloeyes2
:wink:

We're so happy to have her here!

3.gif

Think I'm going to head to bed and read - I'm going to a taping of CityLine tomorrow, and I have to be down at CityTV at 9:30am, which is much earlier than I've been getting up lately :lol: G'night all :wink:

:hug: It was good!! Since I've seen U2, I compare everything to them which really isn't fair. :lol: I kept thinking, "can you imagine if this was U2 instead of Bon Jovi? :reject: We had good seats to begin with but there were some still empty right before Bon Jovi came on so we moved up like 5 sections. :shifty: Instead of being at the other end of the field we were on the 50 yard line like a row off the floor. The first part of the show was kinda boring because I only knew like every other or every third song, but after that it was so much fun!! It was SO hot that when it started raining is when the show really picked up. Everyone started going nuts when it started raining and it was so much fun! :hyper: We were all dancing and screaming and stuff. I think the rain kind of woke everyone up. Jon's like, "what the hell just happened in here?!" :laugh:

I'm exhausted, I'm gonna go to sleep. I'll post more tomorrow. :)
Goodnight Thora! :hug: :heart:

:hyper: ohhhhhh thats cool....can hardly blame the people:wink: ...but they are annoying:angry: only because I am not there:drool:

Ok, So Carmel is on board as a new Sim Pleban :hyper: just waiting on GG2 cuz I have NO idea what to make her sim look like :lol:

Pierce Brosnan, Clive Owen, Eric Bana have all been suggested for New Sim boys - as well as Patrick Stewart and Sean Connery - does anyone else have a suggestion/request?

And does anyone object to Adrian Brody? :shifty: :combust:

*pokes SG*

I hardly ever meet you online :lol:
I've a pic in the pleban pics thread... :shifty: it's posted by babydoll somewhere few pages back...
look for something white 'n scary, you'll find me within seconds!

damn it's so hot here!

OMG BEACHCLIIIIIIIIIP!

I tell ya, they open their windows ON PURPOSE! they WANT everybody to hear they're working~! evil evil U2 :madwife:

:scream: I wanna go to Eze~!

:drool: omg, what if they're rehearsing when I'm there, in about a month from now!

*bites nails*
I'll make a YSI of the clip soon!

Back
Top Bottom