Pleban Girls Party - Shades can't hide our daygloeyes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

I hardly ever meet you online :lol:
I've a pic in the pleban pics thread... :shifty: it's posted by babydoll somewhere few pages back...
look for something white 'n scary, you'll find me within seconds!

:hmm: I've been poking around through that thread and haven't found it yet *goes back to look*

Galeongirl said:
[B

I tell ya, they open their windows ON PURPOSE! they WANT everybody to hear they're working~! evil evil U2 :madwife:

:scream: I wanna go to Eze~!

:drool: omg, what if they're rehearsing when I'm there, in about a month from now!

*bites nails*
I'll make a YSI of the clip soon! [/B]

:confused: Is that what the clip Sami posted was of? youtube doesn't work with my stupid slow dial up connection :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: I've been poking around through that thread and haven't found it yet *goes back to look*

:confused: Is that what the clip Sami posted was of? youtube doesn't work with my stupid slow dial up connection :madwife:

yep :)
http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A93BF41546B5452D

it's short, but it's a sign they're working, and not lying in the sun on their fat lazy arses!
(well, except Edge that is, he has no arse)

:shifty:

Hi SG!!!! :love: :drool:

Edge's tushy-less behind...:hmm: Perhaps a pic of him will prove to us that he does have an ass, since it's invisible to us right now... :p

waynetravis said:

*runs and knocks wayne flat on the ground*

:love: HI WAYNE :drool: :flirt: :sexywink:

:shifty: SG, just this once... I'm going to delete this very soon, so tell me when you saw it...

and please, do NOT quote this message

too scary to be shown ever again

:reject:

Last edited:
Wow :cute: Thanks GG2 :up: I love your fair features, don't let anyone give you a hard time about them :hug: I'm one of the few people left that I know of who don't think tanning makes a person look better :shrug:

Of course I'm a big fan of people being able to be comfortable and happy with who they are, no matter what and that they shouldn't have to try and change themselves to conform - so that fits in there somewhere I guess :)

And being Irish American I often have to defend my own pale skin ;)

thanks for the clip, too!

Hi Wayne :wave:

and to address Thora and Babydoll :lol: I'm well known for my super-quick changing avatars :reject: I have as hard a time deciding on an avi as I do deciding which member of the band I love more

27f27c4a.jpg

Edgie's cute little non-tushie :cute:

Babydoll said:
SG - tell me, who do you like better, Larry or Adam??

:p

Ummm ..... Bono? :evil: :lmao:

I'm in the middle of a fic right now, Babydoll - Larry has a fairly major role in it :wink:

It's called Out Of Control - and in ch 31 Larry just got some big news :D

ThoraSEB said:

Aww! :cute:

For those of you that are watching Rockstar (which may just be me and you, SG) Bono's sunglasses were mentioned in the recap of the show on TWoP! :giggle:

Thora! :lol: thats cute. Although I'm still waiting for someone to do a U2 song on that show :grumpy: Two seasons now and nothing! how rude! :tsk:

:laugh: Did you like the show last night? I was watching while I was here but I didn't want to say anything :shifty:

It would be nice to see some U2, but I have no idea if they'll ever do it.

Yeah, I think last night was better than the previous week. I loved Patrice's cover of Helter Skelter! I also liked Jill and Dilana. Zombie is one of my favourite Cranberries songs, and she was totally scary but amazing at the same time! The guys were kinda meh in my opinion. I can't really remember what the guys sang.

I liked the one guys cover of 'Runaway train' it started out a little rough but wound up really good :up:

I loved Dilana's Zombie :up: :up: and who was it that did the cars? That was good too :yes:

I don't see what the fuss is about Lukas :shrug: and The one girl that did 'Everybody hurts' drives me crazy :madwife: I didn't like her version at all :no:

but overall it was MUCH better than last week !

Storm did The Cars - that was definitely good as well. Lukas just pisses me off. He's an arrogant ass and I hope he goes home soon. Zayra did "Everybody Hurts." I couldn't believe the guys loved it. I thought it sucked too.

I wonder who will get eliminated tonight. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom