Pleban Girls Party - Shades can't hide our daygloeyes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The water slides and pools are the part I'm looking forward to the most, although the roller coasters will be cool too! :D

After work I'm going shopping for a new bathing suit to wear. I haven't bought a new one in a long time, and I definitely deserve it!

I've been thinking of that too. :up:

When my grandma died 6 years ago, she left a good sum of money for each of us, to do something that would make us feel good about ourselves. There were no real rules, she just wanted us to spend the money on ourselves, and do whatever would make us happy.

My mom had that surgery a few years ago, and it was great for her. I'm just petrified of doctors and hospitals. We'll see though. I might drum up the courage to have it done in the fall.

WildHoney said:

I tend to stay away from Water Parks as i'm too scared of losing a contact and without them i'm entitled to be legally blind :yikes:

:hug: wild
yeah, I'm probably the same.... :lol:

hey, i got and idea..you go to Eireland and bring B back to NYC and then :shifty::shifty: we can both grope him without our glasses......
dazz: ....ooooo i heard a gasp...WHAT did you just grope :shifty:
wild: uh....lips.yes ...mouth....wet....warm.....
B: moan....lick...
Wild: ....oooo
dazz: ...hmm....something warm, very gentle curve, flattish, some give..*put ear down* AH....i hear his lovely heartbeat....*then moves her lips rightward*
B: GASP....
dazz: ooooh yeaaah ....more paydirt....

..and so on & soooo forth! :drool:

:wink:

Last edited:
it's quite lovely {poem} SG

I'm doing better :)

I was able to negoiate an extra 2 hrs weekday in my puter art independent study so THAT makes me real happy....

My mom had a nice visit with my dad...and that made me happy. he didn't recognize the previous week :sad: but he did this time :happy:

with a/c in living room ..manage the 2 REAL HOT days previously very well. I WAS out in the heat for bunches of time and in the hot subway stations. So my endurance is increasing.
there was a time {3 parts of 3 different summers in past 11 yrs} after being in AC and going out in even dry 80 degrees I felt like some one had taken an anvil and dropped it one me :yikes:

and now it's going to be in the 80's this week mostly and THAT makes me :happy:

PLUS I finally got Chicargo-Vertigo 3 days ago! :drool: :drool:

Last edited:

Oh Cool! Have you had the chance to watch it yet?

And I'm glad to hear things went well with your father. :hug: It's the simplest things sometimes which mean so so much :heart:

and it's been HOT hot Hot hasn't it? I'm glad to hear you're handling it well - I have an adverse reaction to a/c so I usually hate to have to have it on, but we turned it on for like three days this week :combust:

working on sims updates :wink:

SimDazz changed up the outfit a little - haven't found any bright clothes/tattoo combo skins yet though

snapshot_71c92a9b_71c92aa1.jpg

:hug:

:shifty: did I watch it...yet.....

:giggle:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I watched it my sis's {boiught it up on ther way up there} on her tv and have it for myportable DVD player at home

Ads should have had some more close-up face time...but he looked particular cool & droolworthy on LAPOE, SBS, the Fly

Adam could've been the focus for the whole DVD :drool:

Ooh! that's an idea :hmm: a 4 DVD set, the same concert, but each DVD is focused specifically on one member of the band ;)

Dianeadam.jpg

I think we may have some trouble with Adam being a ladies man this time around :giggle:

snapshot_11ca5899_f1ca7c71.jpg

He was there as soon as Carmel moved in and spent the ENTIRE day with her - I've never seen 2 sims go from 0 - 100 points in friendship before! :ohmy:

I HAD video of them playing pool :grumpy: but stupid me seems to have deleted my video clips! :scream:

snapshot_11ca5899_51ca818a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom