Pleban Girls Party - SG's Out Of Control and we love it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sarah didn't really have a lot to say, I think there was so much to remember, she was overwhelmed. Here are a few things:

-she took her shoes off and walked in the Mediterranean Sea :drool:

-she thinks she wants to go into Classical Studies now, because in her words, "there's no way that someone should get as excited about seeing bridges and aqueducts as I did."

-They spent time in Cannes

-More about the drinking thing. Apparently, her chaperones are very easy-going and lenient. But there's about 15 other kids from Vancouver that are tagging along with her group on the tour. She said that the chaperones from that group told her teacher that if she didn't get her group under control, she'd report the behaviour to the school board. Sarah says that they're not even that bad, just a little noisy at times. And Sarah's the type that if she thought they were out of control, she'd be one of the first to say so.

-When they get to Italy, they're going to a disco

-she asked what I would think if she got drunk on her birthday. I told her that I don't believe she will, but if she does, take it easy cause she's never drank before, and she'll be really sick. :sick:

-she had crepes earlier, but is quite disappointed that she can't find any restaurants that have brie.

Back.

VP it sounds like she's having a great time!! It must be amazing. What day is her birthday, again?

And this is kind of a dumb question, but is it cold there? :lol:

And I guess no Bono's house? :( :wink:

Hi Dazzled :hug:

Sami, I actually asked her about the weather, and she said it's kinda cool and breezy, like it would be here in April/early May, but that it's really sunny.

I told her where B's house is. Before she left, she was all :hyper: "I wanna see it!" When I mentioned it today, she said "can I get back to the IMPORTANT things, like historical sites I'm going to see?"

:eyebrow: :tsk: I'm a little disappointed, girls...

Oh, and her birthday is tomorrow. :sigh:

ooooooo the Mediteranian Sea :love:

Or into Classical Architectural Hisytory!:wink:

I'm pretty good Dis, other than having too much trouble getting up ealier......than I do. I often fall right back to sleep after my alarm goes off.

i realize what part of it is sometimes......I stay up late in the living room from midnight - 1:00/1:30/2:00 AM :ohmy:

see the cranky roomate is home almost all the time that I am home.

You know that she's often got a short enough fuse that she'll go off at some small annoyance.....like me singing part of a song low, pputting my spoon on the plate too loudly when i'm picking up rice etc...:rolleyes:

She usually conks out sometime bgetween midnight and 1AM....sometimes she's up till 3 0r 4am other times she'll conk early [for her] 10:30- 11:30....

I sit into LVRm and read or work quietly on my jelwelry and right now clay-cane work.

NOW i Understand............ it's almost the ONLY time I can BE IN the Living Room with out her being there and her short fuse!:madspit:

I missed "sugaring" at WaveHill [ a beautiful non-profoit garden/learning center in Norhtwest Bronx -- near "Pleabaville" :sexywink: ]......:( you inspired me...............

oh well, maybe next year

VintagePunk said:

I told her where B's house is. Before she left, she was all :hyper: "I wanna see it!" When I mentioned it today, she said "can I get back to the IMPORTANT things, like historical sites I'm going to see?"

:eyebrow: :tsk: I'm a little disappointed, girls...

Oh, and her birthday is tomorrow. :sigh:

1] :laugh:

2] aaawwww :( .........:hug: VP

sami0201 said:
:lol: What kind of pleban are you raising? :tsk:
:wink:

Oh I love that kind of weather. :drool:

Aww...well, it'll certainly be a birthday she'll never forget! :hug: :)

I KNOW. I'm going to have to do an intervention when she gets home, make sure that her priorities become straightened out. :wink:

Yeah, I'm sure she'll have a great time. And she's got several of her closest friends with her, to help her celebrate. :) We'll do something together when she gets home.

See you Dazzled :hug:

Ooh they just put up a Bono in the wax museum in NYC!! :hyper: Next time I'm there, I'm SO going. My cousins have wanted to go for a long time anyway. :lol: Then I can do naughty things to him. :drool:

OMG have I really stooped so low? :lmao: :wink:

:lmao:

OMG I totally forgot to watch In The Attic tonight!! :scream: (it's this live webcast show kinda thing with Pete Townshend and Rachel Fuller) And for some reason the loop isn't coming on. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom