Pleban Girls Party - SG's Out Of Control and we love it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you sleepyheads! :madwife:

:wink:

i'm going to the grocery store--sorry I missed you!

I'm fine.
Got really drunk last night at dinner, came home had some more and then went to bed with Mr GG :combust:

Really thought I would be hung over this morning, but..........not :wink:

So, out of school early today?

I don't have an exact photo of what they look like, but I found a photo online of what the litter I'm getting my puppy from looks like right now.

11daysoldtext.jpg

I can't wait until the end of April or beginning of May when I can finally hold my puppy. I'm already in love with her and I haven't even seen her yet. :heart:

greeneyedgirl said:
I'm fine.
Got really drunk last night at dinner, came home had some more and then went to bed with Mr GG :combust:

Really thought I would be hung over this morning, but..........not :wink:

So, out of school early today?

Sounds like a fun night. :wink:

Nope, just no more classes today. I'm free for the rest of the day. :love:

I should be allowed to go home early, it's kind of a waste for me to be here. :madspit:

Ya....Amy is 14 and I really don't think she is all there that much of the time anymore.
She doesn't see
she doesn't hear
she doesn't smell
she doesn't know that when she is sitting outside and the door hits her in the back that it means 'the door is open and you can come back in now'
She just looks at it :lmao:

But, she sure as heck knows that she is gonna get a treat for going out :lol:

sometimes, I'm home for 2 hrs before she hears me and comes to greet me.

she is still pretty playful though.
she has a favorite toy, a really soft cheeseburger and she carries it around all the time. :cute:

My nephews are 11, 9, and 7, the neices are 5 and 2.
They have all known Amy all of their lives.
They will be very sad when she goes :sad:
My parents put their dog, Muffin, to sleep 2 years ago. It was very hard on just the oldest, Adran. He still watches the video they took of all the kids coming over to see her one last time. :hug:

Putting a dog to sleep is so hard to do, even if you know it's the right thing.

Last February, we had to put our golden retriever to sleep because he had tumors all over him,including one that was pressing down on his spine and making it impossible to walk without help. And, as you know, my basset hound died the morning after I saw U2. We were going to put her down that weekend though. :sad:

Amy is my second Cocker.
The first one, Emily, :giggle: was 7 when I had to put her down.
She had epilepsy really bad. She was having up to 5 to 7 seizures a day :sad: And it was really hard for me to watch.
I couldn't stand the thought of her having one and falling off the couch or bed and breaking her neck.
And she would go outside and forget where the house was. I used to find her wandering into the neighbours flower beds all the time. Bees would land on her and she didn't know it.
She was a sweet puppy. I still cry when I think about that last trip to the vet.

The poor vet tech......he said "are you sure, because there is no going back"
I said "yes, its for the best. I don't want her to suffer anymore"
He gives her the shot, she goes to sleep while I'm petting her precious little head and goes limp.
I say to the kid "Hey, I changed my mind. Lets not do this :wink: "
He totally freaked out!!!
I was like "Dude......settle down, I'm just kidding" :lol:

I'm so mean :evil:

I've always had a dog.
All of my life.
I can't imagine a moment without something to love/cuddle/play with.
When Emily was gone, we went the next day to get a Beagle.....
OMG.....Big mistake!!!
Those dogs need to be in packs and outside :lol:
We had that one for a year, I had to take her to the pound, and a few wks later we got Amy.

Every once in a while, Mr GG gets to see the Beagle.
One of his customers adopted her within a wk. Lucky dog.
She has 4 kids to play with now :wink:
Much better off :yes:

Sorry I dissappeared.

I had my workout clothes with me so I decided to go for a run on the treadmill in my school's workout room. I feel sooo good. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom