Pleban Girls Party - SG's Out Of Control and we love it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
It does work. :yes: My friends who are taking it are totally not ADD, but they said they don't get distracted in class anymore and it makes them pay attention. See, for ADD kids it's supposed to make them calm down and focus, but for normal kids it makes you awake and stuff.

Yes. the theory behind it is that in people who have ADD, their brains are actually understimulated, and so the brain works harder to find the stimulation it's lacking, thus their tendency to jump from thing to thing to thing, attentionally. The drug provides the stimulation the brain is lacking, and so it allows their attention to slow down, so they can focus better.

sg1.jpg

sg3.jpg

I swear, this one just popped right out with no labor at all! :lmao:

sg2.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Wow, SG. Finally a girl! :cute: And that was one of your twins, right? By the cake? Is he pissed at you? :lmao:

Sami and Adam and the daggers. :lol:

And here I was, being all nice, congratulating her. :angry:

I take it back. :madwife:

:lmao:

Okay, in this little scenario, does Larry know? :shifty:

:evil:

Poor Celeste!!! Those pictures were so sad!

And SG, I think one of your twins is REALLY mad at you, with the thought bubble of his mom's face crossed out!

I feel sorry for JT Adam too! But congratulations on your engagement Sami!!!

VintagePunk said:

And here I was, being all nice, congratulating her. :angry:

I take it back. :madwife:

:lmao:

Okay, in this little scenario, does Larry know? :shifty:

:evil:

:reject: :sad: I'm sorry! But my sim husband is a slave driver! do you KNOW how many kids he wants! :lmao:

and um... no, he doesn't know anything about AB Bono yet :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

:reject: :sad: I'm sorry! But my sim husband is a slave driver! do you KNOW how many kids he wants! :lmao:

and um... no, he doesn't know anything about AB Bono yet :shifty:

:lmao:! And you're telling me that you wouldn't want to 'have woo-hoo' with Larry all the time. :eyebrow: :wink:

He doesn't know?! :shocked: :shame: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom