Pleban Girls Party - SG's not around so i had to start the thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
WIld i'm sure you will do well at your development class. :hug:

Sorry weldy i didnt see you there. Too caught up in my own drama tonight i think. :wave::hug:

That's ok Jem...I feel like crap cause my monthly friend is here ( :madwife: ) so I feel a bit bloated....on top of that I feel tired from running around today and not getting enough sleep :banghead:

I'm probably taking a nap in a half hour cause my mom wants the computer (I absentminded shutted off my old TV and then it broke last Monday....so I'm getting a new one tomorrow....:drool: )

Hey Jez and Sami :wave: :hug:

Sami and Wayne and Jem:wave: :hug:

That sucks, Wild :|
I'm in a really, really crappy mood today, so everything pretty much sucks, I guess :lol:

Except me :shifty: :wink:

WildHoney said:

Wild :lol: I knew you'd pick up on that.
That's why I added the last... :giggle:

I had a crappy thing happen with my dad, so it's no big deal, I guess :shrug: He's being his usual charming self :rolleyes:

sami0201 said:
VP Before Sunset is on tv. :drool: It's the end though...

She's singing her song. :love:

what station was it on?

I give you a hard time about staying, then I disappear for 30 minutes. :reject: :lol:

I went out to barbecue something that should have taken 10 minutes, and the guy two doors down is all :blahblah: Every time I go out, if he's out there, he talks incessantly, when all I want to do is make my dinner and come back in. :reject:

I'm not a friendly neighbour. :shifty: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

what station was it on?

I give you a hard time about staying, then I disappear for 30 minutes. :reject: :lol:

I went out to barbecue something that should have taken 10 minutes, and the guy two doors down is all :blahblah: Every time I go out, if he's out there, he talks incessantly, when all I want to do is make my dinner and come back in. :reject:

It was on HBO2.

:lol: I hate neighbors like that!! We have one like that, and if she's outside my mom won't even go out. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

Me and Kat got offered barbequeued food by our neighbour. We were so tempted then realised we'd have to make small talk with them and all their relatives if we accepted. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom