Pleban Girls Party - SG's not around so i had to start the thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If people don't respond to me in like 20 seconds, I wander off and get distracted. :madspit:

:sexywink:

Hi Wild, Jem, Thora, Wayne, SG, Weldy :hug: :drool:

Are all the similar avatars driving anyone else nuts? :shifty:

pirates_of_the_carribean_12.jpg

I cannot WAIT to see Pirates!! :hyper: They're showing the trailers more and more, and it's so exciting! My best friend and I will be there on opening night if we can, but otherwise it will be that weekend. :drool: :combust: :hyper:

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: It's hard to tell people apart now! :D I have to pay more attention. :lol: Be like me and NEVER change your avitar. :lmao:

I know! :angry: For people like me who have little concentration, it's difficult to actually read the names!

I've had mine since I joined. Except for a 10 minute period once, when I stole DG's to piss her off. :lmao: She took mine, too. It was really confusing, and the pgp thread was thrown into a temporary state of chaos. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I know! :angry: For people like me who have little concentration, it's difficult to actually read the names!

I've had mine since I joined. Except for a 10 minute period once, when I stole DG's to piss her off. :lmao: She took mine, too. It was really confusing, and the pgp thread was thrown into a temporary state of chaos. :wink:

I was going to steal yours and reply to your comment about it a minute ago :lmao: then I read this and realized I wasn't as original as I thought :sad: :sigh: :wink:

:uhoh: ok, so it just started thundering really loud! :yikes: I don't need to risk another power surge. I'm going to get off the computer for awhile

:hug: Bye all!

VintagePunk said:

Are all the similar avatars driving anyone else nuts? :shifty:

yep

thank heavens half the people who use them have different sigs otherwise i won't know who's who :lol:

Wild - did you download any of the videos?

Sad_Girl said:

I was going to steal yours and reply to your comment about it a minute ago :lmao: then I read this and realized I wasn't as original as I thought :sad: :sigh: :wink:

:lmao: It still would have been funny! Identity theft never gets old. :wink:
:uhoh: ok, so it just started thundering really loud! :yikes: I don't need to risk another power surge. I'm going to get off the cimputer for awhile :hug: Bye all!

:yikes: See ya!

waynetravis said:

yep

thank heavens half the people who use them have different sigs otherwise i won't know who's who :lol:

Wild - did you download any of the videos?

Videos? :shifty:

Oh, btw Wild, count me in, in the "doesn't get the Beckham hotness" club. :huh:

WildHoney said:

Not yet :reject:

Too busy watching the world cup :drool:

I'll do it tomorrow :) and download the videos :lol:

thats ok!!! :happy:
i was just asking, you can download them anytime you want :up:

WildHoney said:

NI got it for me last christmas

:shh: I watch it when he isn't around :shifty: :ohmy:

Yeah, I got it for Sarah for Christmas the first year it was out, she'd seen it in theatres, but I'd never seen it. She put it in and said I HAD to watch it...but I fell asleep. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom